Hacking Legends of exidia has been pulled in u.s.a. e-shop.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm pretty sure it has been pulled for awhile now.
Dsiware isn't "dead/over" necessarily.

I would consider it dead/over for those who never got to download one of the games or TLOZ: 4 Swords while it was free (even though it's pulled, you can get it from "Re-downloadable Software" if you've downloaded it before)

So for lucky users like me, Dsiware downgrade will still live on forever.
Yup! I can hack my legit 3ds id i want just because of that game. Yaaaaay

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Yes you can still transfer them and redownload if already bought

Sloxhax will only allow you to write dsiware saves so that won't work.

There's an unnamed exploit that can circumvent the min. version check the arm9 does on 11.0 onwards, but in order to use that you need arm11. slowhax enters here.
though IIRC both were patched in 11.2. Anyone can correct me if i read something wrong.

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's an unnamed exploit that can circumvent the min. version check the arm9 does on 11.0 onwards, but in order to use that you need arm11. slowhax enters here.
though IIRC both were patched in 11.2. Anyone can correct me if i read something wrong.
Are you referring to slowerhax? (The one that takes 2-4 weeks) I was told by @MarcusD that it didn't even work.

D

Deleted User

Damn, well dsihax is over. Rip in pastrami. Is slowhax a stand-alone exploit or does it rely on dsiwarehax?

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Are you referring to slowerhax? (The one that takes 2-4 weeks) I was told by @MarcusD that it didn't even work.

I don't remember it even having a name, just that when the arm9 checks for the minver. there's a veeeryyy small timeframe where you can switch out the -going to install- title for the downgrade one. but the timing had to be near perfect, or something like that.

Reactions: Deleted User

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Oh, so now new people can't do slowhax? Without the dsi games?

Is there any other way to downgrade for a9lh on 11-11.2?

The way I interpret slowhax is that it doesn't have full hax "permissions" like to HBL but just the needed to inject the bumped savefile into the dsiware game.

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
On 8 ids or.....how?

I had them on different 3ds's and figured out a way to make multiple nand backups with different unique ID's to have them all on one 3ds that i can in theory hack 8 systems in a day. Going to grab LOE from eur shop now if it hasn't already been ripped down

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I had them on different 3ds's and figured out a way to make multiple nand backups with different unique ID's to have them all on one 3ds that i can in theory hack 8 systems in a day. Going to grab LOE from eur shop now if it hasn't already been ripped down

Have you attempted that? o.O
If nintendo realized your console has somehow transferred 8 times in a row, screams ban to me.

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Ha, I just finished doing that for a client with Legends of Exidia. I still have Fieldrunners on my n3DS unit, which I use to downgrade different systems anyhow. (I just did a transfer to a Black Friday n3DS anyhow.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol