Hacking Legends of exidia has been pulled in u.s.a. e-shop.

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'm pretty sure it has been pulled for awhile now.
Dsiware isn't "dead/over" necessarily.

I would consider it dead/over for those who never got to download one of the games or TLOZ: 4 Swords while it was free (even though it's pulled, you can get it from "Re-downloadable Software" if you've downloaded it before)

So for lucky users like me, Dsiware downgrade will still live on forever.

laramie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question? If i transferred from a 2ds to a n3ds would that mean the n3ds is a dsihax system? Meaning I can use it to DG others?

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Question? If i transferred from a 2ds to a n3ds would that mean the n3ds is a dsihax system? Meaning I can use it to DG others?
Yes to other new3ds systems, no to old3ds.

Can confirm it's pulled from US shop, EU pulling will be very soon so act now if you want a downgrade.

Last edited by zoogie,

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
An interesting note, if you already had the games before they were pulled, you can still continue to redownload them. Nintendo pulls them from the Market, but they don't pull from people who already own the game.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of

Boogieboo6

@realDonaldTrump
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
<+plaibot> A new 3DS eShop VersionList was downloaded. Converted Last-Modified datetime: Wed, 07 Dec 16 01:00:04 +0000. https://nin.3ds.guide/eshop/

It was pulled minutes ago. Nintendo's online infrastructure is not magically synchronized.
I don't know what that link means, but I believe you. It's weird the website and eshop aren't synchronized though. Since they aren't synchronized, shouldn't they have a team to update the eshop and one to update the website and have them updated at the same time?
Make Nintendo Great Again

Mikemk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what that link means, but I believe you. It's weird the website and eshop aren't synchronized though. Since they aren't synchronized, shouldn't they have a team to update the eshop and one to update the website and have them updated at the same time?
Make Nintendo Great Again
The website probably automatically updates once every so often. I'm guessing Thursday afternoon

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Welp, that's the end for DSiwarehax, at least for now. :(

Hardmod will be their only solution now.
Or slowhax if it ever comes out and it's paired with the timely race exploit.

DrkBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Im glad i bought that game the thursday, i always make the things easy to the motherfucker of my friend

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: You could say the same for a couple or so threads that used to be popular, I guess.