Hacking Legends of exidia has been pulled in u.s.a. e-shop.

Gelums

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ha, I just finished doing that for a client with Legends of Exidia. I still have Fieldrunners on my n3DS unit, which I use to downgrade different systems anyhow. (I just did a transfer to a Black Friday n3DS anyhow.)
I was able to do 4 black Friday N3DS and now working on 5th :D

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Oh wait, this also means that if 11.3/12.0 require 2.52-0 FIRM or any that's 10.4+, hardmod downgrade for previously unhacked consoles can't be an entrypoint. It will just recover previously modded consoles.

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
10.7 and lower should be hard to find now. So hardmod is an only solution until the new exploit discover.

If you somehow get sealed o3ds/2DS, then you're safe.
The only batch of 2ds's reported with 11.0 was the second launch of MK7 bundles.

For N3ds's though, it'll only get harder and harder.

nechigawara

Citizen of Gamindustri
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
The only batch of 2ds's reported with 11.0 was the second launch of MK7 bundles.

In my country, only 11.0+ is avaliable now since most lower FW already sold out.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
10.7 and lower should be hard to find now. So hardmod is an only solution until the new exploit discover.

buy a used console that's bern
In my country, only 11.0+ is avaliable now since most lower FW already sold out.
well just look at serial on the box before you buy it

Redirr

X11 Extreme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I had them on different 3ds's and figured out a way to make multiple nand backups with different unique ID's to have them all on one 3ds that i can in theory hack 8 systems in a day. Going to grab LOE from eur shop now if it hasn't already been ripped down
Can you point me to how?

I got some NEW 3DS with ToL and FieldR. Just waiting 7 days limit to do another downgrade. But i dont wanna keep this console here all the time.

How can i dump a NAND backup with different console ID's...

Well this is a thing!!

Gelums

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you point me to how?

I got some NEW 3DS with ToL and FieldR. Just waiting 7 days limit to do another downgrade. But i dont wanna keep this console here all the time.

How can i dump a NAND backup with different console ID's...

Well this is a thing!!
I would like to know this two lmao @
I had them on different 3ds's and figured out a way to make multiple nand backups with different unique ID's to have them all on one 3ds that i can in theory hack 8 systems in a day. Going to grab LOE from eur shop now if it hasn't already been ripped down
I would like to know how this is done as well xD

D

Deleted User

I was reading that Nintendo will now refuse Systransfer with console that has only ToL and FieldR that looks suspicious.
I hope its not true!!
How would Nintendo even do that? Review every system transfer before going through? lol

clancy94

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I was reading that Nintendo will now refuse Systransfer with console that has only ToL and FieldR that looks suspicious.
I hope its not true!!

That thread was referring to NNID transfer when calling up Nintendo support. Unless they specifically flag accounts with ONLY fieldrunners/LoE to not be eligible for transfer (which is possible in the future) we're still good fellas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marcoz9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
thats right it was from reddit but the op of the post call nintendo and ask for unlink his nnid to many times that was the problem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended