Homebrew RELEASE Lakka.tv - turn your Switch into a RetroArch powered retrogaming console - includes PSX, N64 and PSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrWhosHacking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IMG_20180601_200717.jpg

Question I was thinking has you tried to put it in RCM mode leave it to drain the battery then plug it in and run normally would that fix the problem. I can’t test cause I didn’t install it for others to try it

Jennifer2008

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Everytime I reset Lakka for wifi (when i can get it to load on my switch black screen bug) it black screens and wont restart at all. any ideas especially on how i can get it to run every time perfectly (I am running windows 10 cant use linux as dont have it) and i tried installing the files to the sd manually as well as writing the image to the sd card neither works??? on system 5.1 on my switch

Centergaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everytime I reset Lakka for wifi (when i can get it to load on my switch black screen bug) it black screens and wont restart at all. any ideas especially on how i can get it to run every time perfectly (I am running windows 10 cant use linux as dont have it) and i tried installing the files to the sd manually as well as writing the image to the sd card neither works??? on system 5.1 on my switch

There is no perfect way atm, Lakka is still in development and experimental.

Jennifer2008

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How can I get lakka to reboot rcm and go back into lakka the first time i try it as having major issues with this (and yes i googled it and found nothing except reset and keep trying) i have tried that 50 times now

natinusala

Win32 error 31 is not an error
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
How can I get lakka to reboot rcm and go back into lakka the first time i try it as having major issues with this (and yes i googled it and found nothing except reset and keep trying) i have tried that 50 times now

Reboot to RCM while being plugged in your computer and just run the exploit again

Reactions: Centergaming

DiJornios

DiJiorno
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
very noob question here, will lakka be able to support ps2?

Depends on Switch Hardware and not really Lakka (software) itself

From my understanding, I think its possible on Switch but with heavy optimization (which means a long wait time)

natinusala

Win32 error 31 is not an error
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Reactions: TAUSENN

HoTsHoTz79

GIC-Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@natinusala not sure if this helps but TX mentioned for the following for Battery Issue;

• Q: Is SX affected by the dreaded "battery desync" problem?
    A:
    As far as we are aware this battery desync problem currently only occurs when running Linux on your Switch.
    While extensively testing SX OS, including booting SX OS with AutoRCM we have not ran into a single battery desync issue ourselves.
    SX OS itself isn't based on Linux. We *do* allow people to run Linux (and other payloads) through our "external payload" functionality. This is at your own risk.
    If we had to give the community a hint as to where to start looking into this "battery desync" problem we'd suggest looking into how the Fuel Gauge IC (MAX17050, I2C1 addr 36) is being used by Nintendo's OS and by Linux.
Not sure if you would the person to mention it to... but thought i share

Last edited by HoTsHoTz79,

haxan

Trophies
XP
Country
Reactions: DiJornios
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Thanks ken
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Great game. But I'd buy it straight up before paying for prime. Unless you order something everyday from amazon, not worth it imo
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm one of those people that Amazon loses money on the Prime subscription with
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I abuse the fuck out of it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Prime says I've already saved $400 this year lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Where do you see how much you've saved?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Under orders
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    See maybe good for you guys, but I don't hardly ever order from amazon, maybe only couple times a month
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Primes great because I stopped getting into arguments with the door greeter at Walmart
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahahaha
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They see me so much in there they don't even ask for me receipt anymore tbh
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Pain in the ass, don't see it anywhere on the desktop site, had to pull it up on my phone
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think they gave up on the website and mainly focus on the app
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Desktop site > mobile site > mobile app
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Mobile app is such absolute dogshit, I haven't used it in SO long
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah mobile versions better people don't think about how apps are just shrunken down websites
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Could be the phone connection etc I've mostly been fine with the app
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Regardless fuck bezos
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Agreed. Crazy how both seeking a job at Amazon, and subsequently quitting Amazon, are both some of the best decisions I've ever made
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did someone loose a leg? You're fired
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ffs 55gb patch for hogwarts legacy
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Teslas are prob running Windows XP to this day.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Teslas are prob running Windows XP to this day.