Kojima Productions delays 'Death Stranding' PC release

ds.jpg

You will have to wait a bit more before immersing yourself inside Hideo Kojima's delivery man simulator on PCs. Initially expected to land on Steam and Epic Games Store on June 2nd, Kojima Productions has announced that the PC version will release at a later date due to the company's temporary closure as a result of the ongoing pandemic. The game will now be available for PC gamers on July 14th, along with the previously announced PC-exclusive features such as support for high frame rate and ultrawide monitors.

:arrow: SOURCE

Lazyboss

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Might as well cancel this garbage. Not even hot garbage, but just garbage, since it sold below expectations.
It was sold pretty well, and nailed it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's only crap to people that know what a QUALITY game is & this is NOT quality.
It's only quality game for people who know how to play actually, all those silly reviews came from people who doesn't know how controller works, I know because I saw them playing it and it was awful, better try things yourself.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It was a surprise for me, I didn't actually expect it to be that good, played it for the story only, and I stayed for the gameplay, it was addictive.
Aye you got me there
.. Still this game was the biggest let down of last year for me rather poo

Reactions: NotMyTempo

NotMyTempo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One of the best games I've ever played. Feel bad for PC players (and these stupid fools in the comments who are trashing a game they never played even a solid hour of to feel better about themselves, how low can your self-esteem be?).

It was shocking how predictive this game was... Inspired me to buy a hazmat suit right before everything got REALLY bad. Best purchase I ever made. My city is heavily infected.

Reactions: T-hug and Lazyboss

Lazyboss

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
One of the best games I've ever played. Feel bad for PC players (and these stupid fools in the comments who are trashing a game they never played even a solid hour of to feel better about themselves, how low can your self-esteem be?).

It was shocking how predictive this game was... Inspired me to buy a hazmat suit right before everything got REALLY bad. Best purchase I ever made. My city is heavily infected.
This game made me realize how fake those reviewers are, and it shows that those reviewers doesn't even know how to play, the hate came from people who didn't even play the game or just watched it on YouTube, the problem they keep claiming that they played it and they know everything about it, but when you tell them about the gameplay mechanism or the story they seems surprised because they never knew about it, that's when you can catch their lies.
Anyway, great game and I can't wait to replay it again on PC for my 4th playthrough.

Plasmaster09

Social Justice Potato
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bet you pld less than an hour - it's only crap to people who want to rush through games
dude there's playing for a few hours, there's playing for an RPG-level 20+ hours...
and then there's playing for hours and hours and nothing improving.
this is the modern art of video games. the people that "understand" it mock the people that go "um why is a squiggle and a painting of a brick worth a million bucks". and just like some modern art... there may be a message here, but it's still not good art.
and it's still not a good game.
it's a fantastic piece. tells a great story with a great message.
but at its core, it's a video game. and it's marketed as a video game.
and video games are meant to be fun.
this should have been marketed as an interactive movie.

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
dude there's playing for a few hours, there's playing for an RPG-level 20+ hours...
this is the modern art of video games. the people that "understand" it mock the people that go "um why is a squiggle and a painting of a brick worth a million bucks". and just like some modern art... there may be a message here, but it's still not good art.
Just waffling mate lol again I ask the question how many hours did you put in the game or what point in the game did you quit

Lazyboss

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Strange, because the gameplay keep improving for me every few hours, keep changing from playstyle to another, maybe your YouTube is Chinese or something?
How did you know it tells a great story with a great message when you didn't play it? You see, that's the problem, you just keep repeating what other non gamers keep saying.

Plasmaster09

Social Justice Potato
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Strange, because the gameplay keep improving for me every few hours, keep changing from playstyle to another, maybe your YouTube is Chinese or something?
How did you know it tells a great story with a great message when you didn't play it? You see, that's the problem, you just keep repeating what other non gamers keep saying.
ah yes
the age old tradition
calling anyone that disagrees with you a non-gamer
isn't there literally an entire fallacy defined as that kinda bullshit

Lazyboss

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
ah yes
the age old tradition
calling anyone that disagrees with you a non-gamer
isn't there literally an entire fallacy defined as that kinda bullshit
When my 7 yo daughter play better than them, yes they are non-gamers.
When they cannot walk few steps without falling, yes non-gamers.
Not DS related, but when they don't bother to understand the mechanism of any game "perhaps too complicated for them" and you can see them smashing the same buttons over and over then they will say these games sucks, those are definitely non-gamers.
When they are mimicking others reviews, even gives wrong informations which confirms that those people never played those games as they claim to, because the truth is they are not doing it for fun, so non-gamers.
With the respect of the true reviewers.

Reactions: NotMyTempo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: