A24 studio to adapt 'Death Stranding' into a live-action feature film

Hideo.Kojima_A24release_F.jpeg

It appears that the Death Stranding movie adaptation is well underway. Today, Kojima Productions announced the studio that will be handling this adaptation: A24. The latter is known for films such as the Academy Award winning Everything Everywhere All At Once. The press release mentions that the adaptation "promises to delve into the mysteries surrounding the apocalyptic event called the “Death Stranding”, which blurred the lines between life and death, and brought forth nightmarish creatures into a world on the brink of collapse".

Hideo Kojima said: “A24 was born into this world about 10 years ago, their presence is singular within the industry, they are like no other. The films they are delivering to the world are high in quality and very innovative. I have been attracted to their creations and they have even inspired my own work. Their innovative approach to storytelling aligns with what Kojima Productions has been doing for the last 8 years. Now, we are making a Death Stranding movie together. There are a lot of “game adaptation films" out there but what we are creating is not just a direct translation of the game. The intention is that our audience will not only be fans of the games, but our film will be for anyone who loves cinema. We are creating a Death Stranding universe that has never been seen before, achievable only through the medium of film, it will be born.”

Death Stranding's live-action adaptation is likely in the very early stages of production and we will likely learn more details in the future.

:arrow: SOURCE

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No confirmation yet as to whether Norman Reedus will play as Norman Reedus carrying the fetus. It's a no brainer if you ask me. :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: Veho

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Uhm...probably Kojima's bf Norman Reedus will play as himself...I mean as Sam Bridges... which is Norman Reedus... and not him as well... so he would play himself... but not him as in Norman.... he is.... Norman but... not... norman... he... he...argghhghyghgh534wt^GLENYHKLGFTRTE;¸ 😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖
ftfy

• Haha
Reactions: HellGhast

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol