Premiere date for 'Borderlands' live-action movie adaptation announced

borderlands movie.jpg

After being in a film development hell of sorts, the live-action adaptation of the Borderlands movie has an official premiere date. Directed by Eli Roth and starring Cate Blanchett, Kevin Hart, Jack Black, Ariana Greenblatt, Florian Munteanu, and Jamie Lee Curtis the movie has been given a release date for August 9th, 2024. The announcement came from the official Twitter account:

However, no trailer or stills were made available; so we'll have to wait some more before our first look at the adaptation.

:arrow: SOURCE

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
With the strike going on, it's going to be a while. What a shitty timing to announce such a thing.
I'm assuming this had already wrapped filming and even maybe post-production before the strike started. Studios will sometimes hold a completed movie for years waiting for the right time frame to release it.

Vorde

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Tell me you are living in a bubble without telling me you are living in a bubble.
Damn, how did you know I live in Bubble City :P
I know there are newly animated movies like Super Mario, but I have found that more often than not, Hollywood has the incessant need to make everything "live action" or "live action + CG".
Just my $0.02

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol