Status
Not open for further replies.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
More like 21st century and people are still stupid enough to take their fragile objects near water or whatever dangerous place.
tongue.gif

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dropped my GBA into the toilet and it came out fine... Not that I'd try it again, but just saying...

I guess we might never play this game then...

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
The memory stick is only blocked at certain times, i.e. Loading, gameplay etc. The read/write is unlocked for loading and saving. No real way to exploit this as you can't get the game to load during these save points, there are places it needs to load that don't save (presumably)

Okami Wolfen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
The read/write is unlocked for loading and saving. No real way to exploit this as you can't get the game to load during these save points, there are places it needs to load that don't save (presumably)
But there could still be some way we could unlock it for playing the same way it unlocks for save data. Although i guess that would take a LOT of coding skills. And like someone else said, that would be almost impossible without the source code.

Fluto

A potato in disguise
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
EVERYONE REMEMBER THIS THREAD IS FOR ONLY UPDATES ABOUT THE PATCH IF THERE IS A PAGE FULL OF SPAM I GOING TO CONTACT A MOD AND LOCK THIS THREAD !
excl.gif
excl.gif
excl.gif
excl.gif
excl.gif
excl.gif
excl.gif
excl.gif
excl.gif
excl.gif
excl.gif
excl.gif
excl.gif
excl.gif
excl.gif

Cbajd5

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Zeroneo said:
Gen got BBS to run on D3.

Source
Now where they talk about the possibility of decrypting the files ourselves and putting them where they should be it would have been very nice of them to tell us which on it was. because I remember trying that with the various save related prxs and that didn't work.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
MAD Cow thing is very fake. Sony blocked almost all ways in via the XMB, I doubt that blurry video maker can manage to find a way to change 1 value in the PSP let alone exploit and install a CFW that quickly from an image file.
There's a jump cut to the UMD in the drive (for no real reason) Also in order to prove his CFW is real he...boots a UMD? Yeah...something we couldn't do with 5.50GEN-D3 or even 6.20...right? If he'd shown a game booting from memory stick it would be a possibility.

MORE FAKE!!!
When he loads up that "Loading screen" it has obviously been made on a computer and put in, the video is far too clear and the movement causes no defocussing(unlike earlier in the video where autofocus was going crazy. Also the waves freeze before it goes into there and he starts his robot, computer editted movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Someone has to delete Leo's thread to make him angry +2