Ben10 on psp crashes when saving

KV69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
I have a PSP 1000 with CFW 6.61 PRO C and I recently downloaded Ben10 Protector of Earth. when you start the game it asks if you wanna create a save file. so I hit yes and it says accessing memory stick and it freezes and the psp turns off. I tried downloading different ISO's but the same thing happens. but the game works perfectly fine when I choose not to create a save file. is there any fix for this?

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a PSP 1000 with CFW 6.61 PRO C and I recently downloaded Ben10 Protector of Earth. when you start the game it asks if you wanna create a save file. so I hit yes and it says accessing memory stick and it freezes and the psp turns off. I tried downloading different ISO's but the same thing happens. but the game works perfectly fine when I choose not to create a save file. is there any fix for this?
Update the CFW to ARK4 instead or get a working dump of the game.

reha

Long Live the Machine
Trophies
Website
reha.zc.al
XP
Country
Turkey
Well I don't really know why that happens specifically but I've did a little research on the net and it looks like the Inferno UMD ISO mode doesn't really work well with that game.

To change the ISO mode, first make sure that you're on the XMB (the system menu), then press the SELECT button. This should bring up the VSH Menu. Navigate to the "UMD ISO MODE" option using up/down D-PAD, then press right/left D-PAD until you see "M33 Driver". After you make sure that it's set to "M33 Driver", press SELECT to close the VSH Menu and save changes. Once you do that, press SELECT to open VSH Menu again. This time navigate to the "RESET DEVICE" option, then press X. This should restart your console and apply the changed settings. Now try to run the game again and see if it works!

KV69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
So I tried switching to M33 Driver but still the game crashes. afterwards I used the ARK4 CFW and still crashes.

KV69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
ok so if you keep restarting the game every time it crashes, it will randomly start to work. but after you quit the game it will go back to crashing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up