PSP (phat) 1003 CFW issue plz help

RealYoti

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
i tried no luck so i uploaded a video to youtube
Fix your Select button.

He should be able to use pandora to load CFW from the memory stick, completely bypassing it.
CFW from MS still has vsh menu hook that prevent from using buttons in the XMB ;)

Last edited by RealYoti,

Kur0shitsuji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Use Despertar del Cementrio to assist. Hellcat's Recovery flasher will help as well

Fix your Select button.
I was thinking also the same thing. Adjust/ Check your flex or abxy board ( the x,o, square,triangle board on the right) and borrow/replace if necessary

FIXED

SwaaZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If the nand is faulty then writing to it will only worsen things.
He should be able to use pandora to load CFW from the memory stick, completely bypassing it.
Sorry if this has been asked before but i trolled the internet for the past few weeks tried everything but no joy so here is my story

I have a Phat PSP 1003 that works fine on OFW i can play games from UMD etc. I wanted to install CFW as i have done on many psps last few months (hobby) and no issue.

so i downloaded the 6.61 cfw C pro files as my psp is already on OFW 6.61 and followed the online guide. As you can see from photos i pressed on install the Pro CFW and it restarts and asks to press X to install (Photo2) and then restarts as normal. But after restart my psp will not allow me to go back to the Game folder to follow step 2 and install infinity 2. i tried downgrading to 6.60 or 6.20 and try another CFW but the result is the same after restart it wont allow me to select the memory card again

thank you in advance

To give you all an update:-

1st of all thank you every one for all the help and advice.

So i fixed the PSP and here is how

1. I made a pandora battery with another console and managed to format the Nand etc and install OFW 5.00 because when i tried to install the 5.00 M33 CFW via pandora i was getting the same issue. So i install the OFW and was scrolling to change the name is where i realised that the letters were auto scrolling (when you press select button) so i narrowed it down to the button that was press /Faulty and it was the select button. When i changed the strip (button strip that sits on top of LCD, Start select Home etc) and re packed the psp, walla I was able to update it back to OFW 6.61 and then CFW 6.61 Infinity pro. So it was faulty Select button that was causing the issue and was pulling my hair out O_O

thank you all again specially @RealYoti i didnt see ur message until i stumbled upon it by accident :D :)

Last edited by SwaaZ,
Reactions: Acid_Snake

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Probably because the game cover looks like it's meant for little kids +1