Gaming Just bought Star Fox 3D

Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
Trophies
XP
Country
mysticwaterfall said:
Weaselpipe said:
This is the ONLY 3DS game we get between now and Christmas. Unless you want IMAGINE BABYZ!

What about Sonic in November? Then for me personally, I'll probably get Bit.Trip.Saga and Pinball HOF in Sept. Then theres at least a dozen other games I don't really care about, like Pac Man Dimensions.

Ok I was exaggerating SLIGHTLY about there being NO games! I want Sonic too, but the things I don't care about far outweigh the worthwhile games. A lot of things are still TBC so I am hoping they appear before christmas. I did read somewhere that there is only one 3DS game in the UK between now and Starfox- that may have been a massive internet lie but release lists are looking pretty bare

shadowgauge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant believe you be soft has cancelled assassins creed on the 3DS i was looking forward to that game, Theses developers better get it together or our beloved 3DS will die an early death, now that the psv is priced at a competitive price point as the 3DS we're going to get games that wont even push the system BAH! We dont want cleaned up ds games we want games that push the hardware and offer great game play . I know capcom is slacking also but atleast they have a good graphic engine to work with not like griptonite games giving us enhanced ds games like green lantern or shinobi. Oh yeah cant wait for star fox but we need new ip's not remakes....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1