Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Good. JonTron's solo stuff is far superior. Game Grumps was essentially just filler content between JonTron's videos for me, and he was the only reason I watched Game Grumps in the first place.

JonTron has too much talent to be wasting it on boring, tedious, let's play-esque videos.

Osha

Weh
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I never liked Game Grumps, it felt way too forced. I don't especially like JonTron but it's definitively a good thing to know that he's back to his normal stuff.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Oh great, fat untalented youtuber stops recording himself playing games with other fat untalented youtuber so he can make his own videos, rejoice.

JonTrons humor always appealed to the lowest common denominator. His videos are often borderline racist and homophobic and you get a genuine sense that under the thin mask that is what he is truly like. Also his videos are always rushjobs, poorly edited and scripted they always have gaping factual errors in them which means he has no credibility with real gamers. In fact his videos are so transparently made for the sole reason of cashing in you often have to question if he has actually even played the game he is talking about.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good Riddance? He was the second best thing about Game Grumps (first obviously being Barry), Dan is a poor substitute. I'll miss Jon, and frankly this new show just doesn't have the same spark as it had before. I'll probably still watch but not nearly as religiously as I had. Sad day.

Reactions: Jax

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Yaaaay, dinosaurs?

I dunno, I'm mixed between Jon leaving. He could be hilarious at times, (see sonic 06) and sometimes, I couldn't stand him. I wish him luck in his new projects, and whatever he decides to do now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1