Hacking Jillian Michaels Ultimate fitness 2009

Golfje

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi Boys and Girls,

Wiki says that the game Jillian Michaels Ultimate fitness 2009 works with Wiigator Gamma release.
I don't get this game to work... The screen is black or when i force the screen will be Green...

What are the settings with gamma for this game ? I really want to get this game to work ??

Thanks

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Golfje said:
Hi Boys and Girls,

Wiki says that the game Jillian Michaels Ultimate fitness 2009 works with Wiigator Gamma release.
I don't get this game to work... The screen is black or when i force the screen will be Green...

What are the settings with gamma for this game ? I really want to get this game to work ??

Thanks
what's your system and game regions ?

Golfje

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
BIG MOE said:
Golfje said:
Hi Boys and Girls,

Thanks

I'am running firmware 3.3E on a Pal Wii system. Using Backup Loader Gamma

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Golfje said:
BIG MOE said:
Golfje said:
Hi Boys and Girls,

Thanks

and is your game pal or ntsc ?

Golfje

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
BIG MOE said:
Golfje said:
BIG MOE said:
Golfje said:
Hi Boys and Girls,

Thanks

The game is a NTSC version, the PAL version will be released next Year.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Golfje said:
BIG MOE said:
Golfje said:
BIG MOE said:
Golfje said:
Hi Boys and Girls,

Thanks

The game is a NTSC version, the PAL version will be released next Year.
try force pal 60 : yes
vid/ptch : yes
ocarina : no

Xras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If i'm correct, you could also use WiiU 1.1 (i think) to patch NTSC to PAL.
I've done that on a few NTSC games (like Wii Music) and worked perfectly.

X

Golfje

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Xras said:

X

I have already patched the game with WiiU 1.1 and i have removed the update, but it's not working. I think it's a bad ISO what i have downloaded. I will give it another try tonight.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Seriously Golfje, don't bother with this game. I have tried it, because my wife loves doing some Wii fitness and it's absolutely the worst piece of shite I've ever come across. It looks like a Flash game and the movements are ridiculous and has nothing to do with sport in any sense. The Wii Balance board is a complete joke, you don't know if or when it actually responds. I had moments where I just stood still, motionles, and Miss Michaels went "Yeah, you're doing great!!!"

Please skip this one, it's not worth the time, bandwidth or disc. It's really a depressing piece of software that makes you even wonder if the balance board was a good idea after all.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
berlinka said:
sorry read text below golfje's comment
I have to agree with berlinka , it work on my 3.2u but I don't have the board for it , game play as I've seen sucks , but it should at least work for you !!

magic12

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
Golfje said:
Hi Boys and Girls,

Thanks

3.3E PAL WII
NTSC GAME
NO FORCING
VERBATIM DVD-R 16x
burned 8x

Game works perfectly

mugel0190

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
berlinka said:
if the balance board was a good idea after all.

Try Shaun White Snowboarding Road Trip. It's actually fun with the BB
smile.gif

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
mugel0190 said:
berlinka said:
if the balance board was a good idea after all.

Try Shaun White Snowboarding Road Trip. It's actually fun with the BB
smile.gif
I know I know! This game is brilliant on the Balance board. And now after hours and hours of practice I manage to really enjoy Skate it as well on the Balance board.

andreq

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
berlinka said:
Seriously Golfje, don't bother with this game. I have tried it, because my wife loves doing some Wii fitness and it's absolutely the worst piece of shite I've ever come across. It looks like a Flash game and the movements are ridiculous and has nothing to do with sport in any sense. The Wii Balance board is a complete joke, you don't know if or when it actually responds. I had moments where I just stood still, motionles, and Miss Michaels went "Yeah, you're doing great!!!"

Please skip this one, it's not worth the time, bandwidth or disc. It's really a depressing piece of software that makes you even wonder if the balance board was a good idea after all.

So true... I got that game because my GF really enjoy playing WiiFit... How mad I was when I saw how crappy this is!

Skip that game it's not worth a god damn minute to spend (...and by minute I mean... not event the 5-10 minute burning the DVD!)

I'll give a show at Shaun Snowboard !

Do you know any other game with "Step" session other than WiiFit?

geenidee

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, I have mad a mistake to donwload the update of this game on my PAL WII, so how can I remove the update?
I am afraid the WII wil be bricked now ( becaude it is a NTSC version and not PAL) and I do not know another PAL game with a higher update. ( I do not even know waht update version my WII is)

Can someone please help me.
I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO.

Golfje said:
Xras said:

X

I have already patched the game with WiiU 1.1 and i have removed the update, but it's not working. I think it's a bad ISO what i have downloaded. I will give it another try tonight.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Anybody here have a Xbox series S and a series X, is the performance difference noticeable? I...