Hacking JGecko U Setup Guide

superior571

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It should just work if you install the TCP Gecko
I tried putting in the IP of my WiiU aswell but that just gives me some lines of errors
WPIxyVf.png

EwHoun4.png

Last edited by superior571,
Reactions: nativesprague

TudorBlue

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I tried putting in the IP of my WiiU aswell but that just gives me some lines of errors
EwHoun4.png

Exactly whats happened to me. I got this working last week, now all of a sudden, its not working. Gutted.

I have placed the TCP Gecko folder in wiiu/apps folder, i have made sure cosmo courtney"s codehandler bin is in the same folder, i go into homebrew and start tcpgecko, i press X the correct code handler, i then start a game then open gecko up on my pc, enter my wiiu up and nothing, i get the same thing as you, my wiiu doesn't connect. I had no trouble with this last week and now, i cant connect. Help

Last edited by TudorBlue,

jbuck1975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exactly whats happened to me. I got this working last week, now all of a sudden, its not working. Gutted.

I have placed the TCP Gecko folder in wiiu/apps folder, i have made sure cosmo courtney"s codehandler bin is in the same folder, i go into homebrew and start tcpgecko, i press X the correct code handler, i then start a game then open gecko up on my pc, enter my wiiu up and nothing, i get the same thing as you, my wiiu doesn't connect. I had no trouble with this last week and now, i cant connect. Help
Your wii u address may have changed.

Reactions: TudorBlue

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, there used to be a way to tell how huge a game's memory was in JGecko, but I don't see that anymore. Y'know, the "Memory: 10000000 - 4FFF0000", e.g.? What happened to that?

SuperHylianHero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Everytime I send a code, it freezes the software. I'm trying to get Epona in BOTW. After I connect, it kinda feezes anything I click on. Can someone help me out please.

nativesprague

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Ditto. Same thing is now happening to me... a couple days ago everything was working just fine. I've started receiving an error when opening JGecko U, and when attempting to connect both manually and automatically.

First error:

Xr1NF10.png

Second and third errors:
epZ9xMx.png
z2KamiG.png

Triple checked my installation process of JGecko/TCPGecko and I'm pretty sure that everything is how it's supposed to be. Correct files, and correct Wii U IP connection.

Error log: http://pastebin.com/SmJGf0A9

Last edited by nativesprague,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1