Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
allright so here's the thing... i own a 360 flashed with ixtreme (i'm not sure which version) and i want to play the pal version of dynasty warrior 7,problem is,it requires an update and i seems to remember that the last update will re-flash your 360 and delete ixtreme......

considering this,is the update safe? i thought dynasty warrior 7 was old enough to not have this problem? is there anything i can do to dodge the issue?

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Da Mafia said:
There are currently no games that contain an update that will flash your drive.
Newer games dont require you to update to the latest dash?
So, no games so far contain the update that reflashes your drive.. are you sure?

Da Mafia

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know if you know about 'Waves' or not, but if you don't you might want to look them up.

Call of Juarez: The Cartel was released recently and has Wave 11, Dynasty Warriors 7 also has Wave 11, and Wave 11 holds dashboard 12625.

The 12625 dashboard update does not flash drive firmware.

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yeah i don't care about wave just as my drive doesn't get reflashed,i updated and everything went okay without problem
smile.gif

Da Mafia

Trophies
XP
Country
Magus said:
yeah i don't care about wave just as my drive doesn't get reflashed,i updated and everything went okay without problem
smile.gif

That is something you should keep an eye on though, because Wave 12 is likely to be the update that flashes drives.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8