▉▉◤┳┃┈╰━╯┈┃┳◥▉▉
▉◤┳┻╰━━━━━╯┻┳◥▉
◤┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳┻┳◥
Not at all.

SolarisHeights

Trophies
XP
Country
Guys i bought the N3DS for $157(au) from target using their 20% off cupon, i plan 2 return the one i bought yesterday for $197(au).

dose anyone know target how their refund work? i am safe to be able to get full refund? what if i opened or dont opened the box dose it make a difference? pls help

ryanjf97

not long now...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Guys i bought the N3DS for $157(au) from target using their 20% off cupon, i plan 2 return the one i bought yesterday for $197(au).

dose anyone know target how their refund work? i am safe to be able to get full refund? what if i opened or dont opened the box dose it make a difference? pls help

http://www.target.com.au/help/refund-policy
under "Other Products": We offer a refund or exchange if you change your mind within 28 days of purchase or delivery. Items must be in their original packaging and in new condition suitable for resale. Manuals, packaging and accessories must accompany electrical and electronic products. Electronic games, computer software, DVDs and CDs must be contained within the security seal.

SolarisHeights

Trophies
XP
Country
http://www.target.com.au/help/refund-policy
under "Other Products": We offer a refund or exchange if you change your mind within 28 days of purchase or delivery. Items must be in their original packaging and in new condition suitable for resale. Manuals, packaging and accessories must accompany electrical and electronic products. Electronic games, computer software, DVDs and CDs must be contained within the security seal.

thx so i should be okay to refund it, lucky because paypal lend me the money to buy this deal so if cant get refund then cant pay them back and i am in trouble

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it's not so much that I can't afford it, it's that I live under a rock and am always behind on events. I mean, I JUST NOW got into wii softmodding...and...just now playing twilight princess for the first time :|

actually, under a rock seems like an understatement at this point o.o

I feel you on the wii...I was late to the party on that as well. Damn man that system was fun with a group of friends. I like the mario bros game where you play with 3 other people and make it competitive.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
....for the gamecube? o.o

If they start remaking more zelda games for the 3ds, fuck that I am definitely purchasing. Classics man........the best ever. Seeing youtube videos of kids playing the first ever Mega Man and just dying constantly really tells you something.

a1425367898

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hey everyone.
Don't punish yourself, if you can't bear to wait, why not buy a retail game or a skycard to playwith.
Yes, that will cost another 40 or 50 dollars, but still better than having your n3ds lying on a shelf, right?You can play it while waiting for the update. And I believe a game like Zelda MM is worth buying.

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hey everyone.
Don't punish yourself, if you can't bear to wait, why not buy a retail game or a skycard to playwith.
Yes, that will cost another 40 or 50 dollars, but still better than having your n3ds lying on a shelf, right?You can play it while waiting for the update. And I believe a game like Zelda MM is worth buying.

The only issue with that is the ppl here who can't read Japanese, yet imported a jap console.

I'm sorry for all those ppl, but let's just call it Gateway insurance. They paid for a JAP console to ensure they pick up a 9.1/8.1 console. Now they wait :)

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only issue with that is the ppl here who can't read Japanese, yet imported a jap console.

I'm sorry for all those ppl, but let's just call it Gateway insurance. They paid for a JAP console to ensure they pick up a 9.1/8.1 console. Now they wait :)
Time to pirate Rosetta Stone. :)

Breith

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Or with an EU version and living in Canada...

This is what I bought a GW: I'm tired to not be able to buy my games here. Nintendo zoning is crap.

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
I have to agree. I learned Chinese easily with some help -->

My sides. This is hilarious.

all of the chinese words that appeared aren't really that hard, except for 龍, considering it can also be written as 龙. But it helps with Kanji though, since they use the old style of writing the characters.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu