Hacking Is there a way to instal haxchi without a DS game.

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not like Nintendo cares about the Wii U anymore anyway.....look at how long we had this exploit on the Wii U and they never even bothered updating the firmware....then look at how many times they updated the 3DS in the same time period.....

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If people still concerned about hax chi without NDS game, then i guess keep waiting? I dunno if anyone is considering doing more about it, but it could have been nice if it was possible to use other VC games not just NDS, but i didn't make any of this, just use it. Still there is free method of the web hosting exploit, yeah is not 100% boot rate but it works and is free if that what people want. Least is not like anyone force to buy a NDS game to get sig patches. Just wait for a sale on one and buy a game. There is a different sale every thursday on games (least where i live) So is just a matter of waiting for one. Maybe even nintendo rewards could get you a free game with enough points.

Scooby2a

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
If people still concerned about hax chi without NDS game, then i guess keep waiting? I dunno if anyone is considering doing more about it, but it could have been nice if it was possible to use other VC games not just NDS, but i didn't make any of this, just use it. Still there is free method of the web hosting exploit, yeah is not 100% boot rate but it works and is free if that what people want. Least is not like anyone force to buy a NDS game to get sig patches. Just wait for a sale on one and buy a game. There is a different sale every thursday on games (least where i live) So is just a matter of waiting for one. Maybe even nintendo rewards could get you a free game with enough points.
I have bought 2x 3ds xl and new xl wii and wii u. All these vouchers I have which were in packaging can't get me nothing. I boughy a ps4 and that is loaded with free stuff and demos. Nintendo don't do jack where I am

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do these games still work on eshop i have tried finding the train your brain in minutes a day and cant find it.

if theyre exploitable wouldnt nintendo remove or patch them by now?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol