Homebrew Is there a homebrew that lets you stream your 3ds?

baller4eva14

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know that there is one for the NTR cfw, but is there one without the need of cfw?

BTW: I have a n3ds with the 11.0.0-33 firmware. Homebrew is my only option.

RealityNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I know that there is one for the NTR cfw, but is there one without the need of cfw?

Nope (for now?), sorry.
(But, if my memories serves me right, smea said that is technically possible to create a video stream/recorder on new 3ds with homebrews, like NTR cfw...)

Last edited by RealityNinja,

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you might be able to track down for cheaper than the 600$ish n3DS Capture hardware, a Shitbeater O3DS(dead Cart slot cracked screen that isnt completly unusable) thats on 10.7 or lower, and get Feildrunners to do the DSIware Downgrade so you Can use NTR CFW otherwise only open is buying that Expensive as Shit capture device.

D

Deleted User

I recommend selling/trading your current system for another N3DS on a lower firmware and modding that one

Most gamestops(at least around me) will let you inspect and check the firmware on devices before purchasing them. If it's a used console of course

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
What makes the N3DS able to stream, but the 3DS not? I heard that it wasn't just the processing power that makes it possible (or else it could be ported to the 3DS). Is it the VRAM, RAM?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)