Hacking Is the "New Nintendo 3DS/N3DS" the end of Gateway?

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
You guys are over-reacting! & crying for nothing. The new 3DS ITS more Powerfull(CPU) and more RAM therefore it will have EXCLUSIVES games like Xenoblade. Xenoblade WONT run on 'Old' 3DS because it CANT run it. Last 3DS model was the 3DS XL because the 2DS was a downgrade for poor people and spread the Userbase and more kid-Friendly(Sorry for you guys that dont know how the industry work). Yes its a new version and yes ITS coming and you guys have 2 options and are:
1. Buy it
2. Stay Outdated
I'm sick of this. Phones companies do Upgrades in less than a year and yout guys buy it without any complain. But VideoGames companies do the same and you guys bitch about it. I have a job and I will buy it. You guys dont have a job and depends of your parents...shame of you.

And the name is complete fine and IMO it shouldnt confuse anyone cuz its still is a 3DS but a 'New' one, a 'New' version. Get it?

desertwarior

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
You guys are over-reacting! & crying for nothing. The new 3DS ITS more Powerfull(CPU) and more RAM therefore it will have EXCLUSIVES games like Xenoblade. Xenoblade WONT run on 'Old' 3DS because it CANT run it. Last 3DS model was the 3DS XL because the 2DS was a downgrade for poor people and spread the Userbase and more kid-Friendly(Sorry for you guys that dont know how the industry work). Yes its a new version and yes ITS coming and you guys have 2 options and are:
1. Buy it
2. Stay Outdated
I'm sick of this. Phones companies do Upgrades in less than a year and yout guys buy it without any complain. But VideoGames companies do the same and you guys bitch about it. I have a job and I will buy it. You guys dont have a job and depends of your parents...shame of you.

And the name is complete fine and IMO it shouldnt confuse anyone cuz its still is a 3DS but a 'New' one, a 'New' version. Get it?
i still have my 3 years old galaxy s2! phones aren't consoles they are phones changing your phones for a better one is luxury at its finest like changing a hand-watch but traditionally in the console industry we get new hardware/specs and new exclusive game titles when a new generation is released , not within the same generation that's what attract most people to consoles and handheld consoles (the stability and the long term investment) . imagine Microsoft or Sony did that with their consoles , what if sony made the super slim ps3 with better specs and exclusive games? all hell will break loose but this is Nintendo the apple of the game industry they can get away with anything! even when sony upgraded the psp ram that didn't effect any game in term of support with older psps there is no single game that was exclusive for the 64mb psps so i hope Nintendo reconsider this.
i just hope this take the same turn as the DSI did otherwise if a lot of exclusive games come to this new 3DS then we're being forced by Nintendo to upgrade when the system is in its half life cycle if not more give it 2 years and a new Nintendo handheld will be announced , this is kinda upsetting espoecially for us who recently upgraded from regular to XL , most of us are loyal fans and will buy Nintendo games if new hardware are required it's not a matter of your parents paying for you or not , you can't just waste money unwisely just like that wither it's earned by you or your parents unless your filthy rich.

DragonSky

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
1. Buy it
2. Stay Outdated

Not sure about that. With the money people can save on other things or buy collector games.
Or saving for next gen consoles/handhelds.

Well I think Gateway will still try to support future games.
And the ability to use retail games.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
1. Buy it
2. Stay Outdated

no it was a stupid name, you cant really label something indefinitely "new" like the "new" ipad no matter how you try to swing it it just causes confusion, what do you call it once there's another revision or a whole new console and that is still constantly referred to as the "new" 3ds, or what do you say if your going to get a new 3ds....not a new new 3ds a new normal 3ds

its stupid like the xbox 1 being caled the xbox one......there was already a xbox one....the original one, now when you refer to either you have yo explain what you mean instead of it being nice and simple like "oh i got a (insert unique name here)"

im starting to think companies are actively trying to find stupid names for stuff

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: anyone