Hacking Is possible to change between OFW and CFW and how I do it ?

FabioManoel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I am sorry my bad english

Maybe because of my limited english, I already tried to search in google for this doubt , but I do not found the answer.

I will try to explain my doubt:

I do not have yet a PSP, but, I want to buy it next month.

I already ordered from Japan a PSP game named Hatsune Miku Project Diva 2nd.

I will buy a PSP only If this game really arrive in my house, to buy a game from Japan always is risk and maybe the game never reach my house.

I want to collect all genuine Hatsune Miku games, I buy the PS3 version and I really liked this game a lot.

But, If I have a PSP, and I want to play hacked games too, specially some fan made translations, like the PSP game of Oreimo.

I want to buy the PS3 port of the PSP game of MIku named "Dreamy Theater", but, I already found out that to link my PSP in my PS3 to share my PSP save data of Hatsune Miku with the PS3 version of the game, I need the latest official firmware.

Then, this is my question: is possible to update my PSP to OFW , transfer my save data to PS3 using my genuine copy of my PSP game, and after it to change again to CFW to play others games, or If I update my PSP will become impossible to change again it to CFW forever ?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
The PSP's dead, and the latest CFW is actually a mod of the latest OFW (6.60) since Sony stopped giving updates.

That said, it's easy to change to OFW if you ever need to. Holding Select or Home (depending on the version) will boot into OFW on startup temporarily (until you restart) if you have a perm patch installed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.