Hacking Is it safe to upgrade my Gateway emuNAND to latest? (Read post)

joimme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Reactions: Quantumcat

mrjoshuaco

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks but now that I think about it, discarding the Gateway all together will be the best option for me, I guess.
Heh, whatever works for you. It's a video game console, not a religious identity, no matter how much it may seem on these forums at times. Go with whatever option provides you with the most value. Neither option is really a "wrong" answer!

Garou

Trophies
XP
Country

mrjoshuaco

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey thanks
I was using that but ended up with black screen. so I was wondering what method did he use
So, I went from 11.3 to 11.2 using only the updated (or in this case, downgraded) cia files and FBI. If you look in my comment history, you should be able to find the process and the links I used. You're basically going to use mtheall to check which titles were updated by any updates since 11.2 and replacing those with the 11.2 title updates directly. I can't say with 100% certainty this is safe or ideal, however it's worked without issue for me and a number of others, and it does indeed properly show 11.2 in system menu and 11.2 payloads all function as expected.

EDIT: Here's the link: https://gbatemp.net/threads/can-a9lh-downgrade-11-3-to-11-2.467198/#post-7238167

Last edited by mrjoshuaco,
Reactions: Garou

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Dem 🥜 s +1