Hardware Homebrew Is it safe to update a very old system to the latest ?

Vell

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Hello ! I am new to this forum and i am looking forward to receive some help on this matter , which is updating my hacked 3ds to the latest system.

My issue is that most of 3ds owners have their system up to 11.14.ect.. , while mine is on 11.8.0-41 which i consider to be by far out of date...

Knowing that i updated luma3ds to the latest version (12.0.1) , is it recommended to upgrade my modded 3DS XL , despite my actual system to be so outdated ?

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello ! I am new to this forum and i am looking forward to receive some help on this matter , which is updating my hacked 3ds to the latest system.

My issue is that most of 3ds owners have their system up to 11.14.ect.. , while mine is on 11.8.0-41 which i consider to be by far out of date...

Knowing that i updated luma3ds to the latest version (12.0.1) , is it recommended to upgrade my modded 3DS XL , despite my actual system to be so outdated ?
If it can boot the latest luma3ds then yes go for it.

Reactions: Vell

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

If you are on the latest Luma3DS then you are good to update.

Reactions: Vell

Vell

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
yeah, as long as luma 12.0.1 works, which would mean you're on at least b9s 1.3 or fastboot.
I managed to succesfully update my 3ds ! I would like to thank you for your help! Thanks alot!
Post automatically merged:

If it can boot the latest luma3ds then yes go for it.
Thanks a bunch for your kind help ! The update went without any issue !
Post automatically merged:

If you are on the latest Luma3DS then you are good to update.
It worked like a charm ! Thanks for the help !

Last edited by Vell,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol