TheDZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hello/good evening everyone,

For several months my game Animal Crossing New Leaf Welcome Amibo, the game crashes as soon as I launch it, strangely the game started to crash
after using the homebrew luma updater, encountering a luma error code. Here is a photo of the Luma crash
20231117_191830.jpg

FYI I am under version 11.17, under luma 13.0.2 and B9S 1.4 which is the latest version at the moment help me please

TheDZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Are other games affected, or is it just Animal Crossing? Were you using any cheats or other plugins?
good evening, yes there is pokemon rumble world but it is not the same error code, and pokemon shuffle when I go to the pokemon events, the game crashes I send you a video and animal crossing which does not work and no I have never used a cheat or plugin on any of these games

Pokemon shuffle

Pokemon rumble world

Help me please
Post automatically merged:

and I also specify that after using luma updater, as soon as I replace the boot.firm file with a new one, my luma configuration remains the same.

Last edited by TheDZ,

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You should have said that in your first post. If multiple different games are giving you errors, then the most likely problem is something wrong with your SD card.

Connect your SD card to a PC, copy everything off (preferably with Roadkil's Unstoppable Copier), format the card, test the empty card with h2testw, and then copy everything back if the test is okay.

Sometimes copying everything off and back again is enough to solve problems.

TheDZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You should have said that in your first post. If multiple different games are giving you errors, then the most likely problem is something wrong with your SD card.

Connect your SD card to a PC, copy everything off (preferably with Roadkil's Unstoppable Copier), format the card, test the empty card with h2testw, and then copy everything back if the test is okay.

ok thank you for your help I will test that tomorrow and tell you all about it but it will take a long time because I have about 60GB on my SD card
Post automatically merged:

small question, on the download page you must select which version of windows please thank you in advance

Last edited by TheDZ,

TheDZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
good evening, I finished copying my data, do the test with h2testw, but the software shows me an error which does not seem very serious, is my SD card damaged? I show you the report:

The media is likely to be defective.

58.5 GByte OK (122816186 sectors)

163 KByte DATA LOST (326 sectors)

Details:0 KByte overwritten (0 sectors)

0 KByte slightly changed (<8 bit/sector, 0 sectors)

163 KByte corrupted (326 sectors) 0 KByte aliased memory (0 sectors)

First error at offset: 0x0000000a2a016c40

Expected: 0xee67c286989a0440

Found: 0xee67c28698988440

H2testw version 1.3

Writing speed: 7.61 MByte/s

Reading speed: 19.7 MByte/s

H2testw v1.4

Thank you for reading this, I am waiting for your response, thank you

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
is my SD card damaged?
Obviously it is. Even if the problem is relatively small at the moment, do you really want to take chances with the card getting worse and rendering your data completely irrecoverable? Especially when new cards are relatively inexpensive?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?