Homebrew IronHax & YoutubeHax - FREE HOMEBREW!!!

LordStarkiller

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
never heard of ninjhax, like I said, I've yet to invest interest in 3ds homebrew
It's an entrypoint exploit that allows homebrew on your 3DS like playing carts from foreign countries, emulators, etc through the use of a game called Cubic Ninja which allows the 3DS to run unsigned code making the exploit possible.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope

To clear any confusion, the firmware spoof video won't work on 9.5. And you need at least 9.5 to boot ironfall, so that being said, the video is completely irrelevant to everyone.
You don't need 9.5 to boot Ironfall if you have other means of launching CFW. I'm not using emunand on my N3DS and it's on 9.2. Ironfall works just fine. Another user a few pages back was playing on 9.0. So to say it's irrelevant to *everyone* is just naïve. I'm thinking this should work for Gateway users and yes, it's still a good deal because if you don't have CN and this works, it will be the 1 way they can enjoy .3dsx homebrew. There may be some people who were smart enough to upgrade their 4.x systems to 9.2 using Pasta+FBI/sysupdater+3DNUS files, while keeping the 4.5 MSET. This could potentially be good for them too.

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
You don't need 9.5 to boot Ironfall if you have other means of launching CFW. I'm not using emunand on my N3DS and it's on 9.2. Ironfall works just fine. Another user a few pages back was playing on 9.0. So to say it's irrelevant to *everyone* is just naïve. I'm thinking this should work for Gateway users and yes, it's still a good deal because if you don't have CN and this works, it will be the 1 way they can enjoy .3dsx homebrew. There may be some people who were smart enough to upgrade their 4.x systems to 9.2 using Pasta+FBI/sysupdater+3DNUS files, while keeping the 4.5 MSET. This could potentially be good for them too.
I don't know of any useful .3dsx homebrew that isn't also .cia or .3ds. So yeah, it is kind of irrelevant to gateway users.

D

Deleted User

It's an entrypoint exploit that allows homebrew on your 3DS like playing carts from foreign countries, emulators, etc through the use of a game called Cubic Ninja which allows the 3DS to run unsigned code making the exploit possible.
Are there any Japanese games you would recommend? The only ones I can think of (Medabots) are RPGs so I wouldn't enjoy them in Japanese anyway.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there any Japanese games you would recommend? The only ones I can think of (Medabots) are RPGs so I wouldn't enjoy them in Japanese anyway.
If you like rhythm games, Taiko no Tatsujin is ok. There are 4 difficulty modes and the purple devil mode is f***ing INSANE!

Although... you won't be able to add DLC songs to it without a Gateway.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Got a 3DS for Gunvolt, so I always kept it updated because there was no reason not to. It was only after Regionthree I actually stopped updating, I believe by that point it was already 9.4, and when 9.5 was released, it was still supported for Regionthree.

I really miss not being able to download Nes Remix for free, but having access to foreign carts was a better benefit, hence no more updates since 9.5. Now the new, yet unexposed hack, is putting the balance to test once again...
Well hopefully this will allow 9.2 level hacks, so you can run an emunand. I've got 9.2 for real, and 9.9 on an emunand.

Reactions: AliTheAce

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Root it? Lol