Homebrew IronHax & YoutubeHax - FREE HOMEBREW!!!

olshrimpeyes

Your question is bad and you should feel bad
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What about the ones who use Regionthree, is the Ironfall exploit able to start foreign carts? That's pretty much all I want to know since I first heard the news...
If it's just a way to launch the homebrew launcher, then yeah you can most definitely run foreign carts. Though keep in mind it remains to be seen whether or not this will require Cubic Ninja.

Reactions: Technicmaster0

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
If just a way to launch the homebrew launcher, then yeah you can most definitely run foreign carts.
Biggest problem is: I don't own a 3DS flashcart, I don't own Cubic Ninja, and although owning Ocarina of Time, I don't own that savedongle gimmick as well, so I'll be pretty much screwed if I update my system and it turns out I won't be able to run the foreign carts once again :3

Smea did so much for the scene, but I somehow fell all this darkness about what is really needed (other than Ironfall) to do the exploit is killing my hope of having a regionfree system.

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Biggest problem is: I don't own a 3DS flashcart, I don't own Cubic Ninja, and although owning Ocarina of Time, I don't own that savedongle gimmick as well, so I'll be pretty much screwed if I update my system and it turns out I won't be able to run the foreign carts once again :3

Smea did so much for the scene, but I somehow fell all this darkness about what is really needed (other than Ironfall) to do the exploit is killing my hope of having a regionfree system.
It you have $20, you can buy save dongle and use OOT3D Ninjhax that lets you run foreign carts. If not, then your hope would be to wait for ironhax to be released and hope that you don't need OOT3D or CN to hack it. I would wait.

Cavioe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a free game and can open a pathway for future exploit. Nothing goes wrong about the free games. Go grab it when it's still available.

It is a free game but it requres a ID to be made if you don't have one on it. So I did not download this free game on the new 3ds 9.0 one we got as we do have legit purchases on our sysnand. And I do not want to tie them to a ID as its only has negative consequences. But I did download it on our other 3ds consoles for now as those just have nothing from eshop.

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
It you have $20, you can buy save dongle and use OOT3D Ninjhax that lets you run foreign carts. If not, then your hope would be to wait for ironhax to be released and hope that you don't need OOT3D or CN to hack it. I would wait.
USD $20 is almost $80 (excluding tax) in my country's currency, an amount which can buy me food worth for a week - I definitely can't afford spending this much on a one-time gimmick.
Not only having to shell out a handful, there's also the waiting game on when local post offices are going to actually deliver, which could take anywhere from a month to a couple years (no kidding on this part, I truly do have imports undelivered/missing for that much time, still wishing to recieve someday).

For me, it's either stay in 9.5 or update and have a free method secured to come in the next days. Not willing to gamble.

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
USD $20 is almost $80 (excluding tax) in my country's currency, an amount which can buy me food worth for a week - I definitely can't afford spending this much on a one-time gimmick.
Not only having to shell out a handful, there's also the waiting game on when local post offices are going to actually deliver, which could take anywhere from a month to a couple years (no kidding on this part, I truly do have imports undelivered/missing for that much time, still wishing to recieve someday).

For me, it's either stay in 9.5 or update and have a free method secured to come in the next days. Not willing to gamble.
Sorry, I hadn't noticed that you lived in Brazil! (Man.. I can't believe that shipping and taxes there are that terrible. :( ) I would wait it out and see for details first.

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It is a free game but it requres a ID to be made if you don't have one on it. So I did not download this free game on the new 3ds 9.0 one we got as we do have legit purchases on our sysnand. And I do not want to tie them to a ID as its only has negative consequences. But I did download it on our other 3ds consoles for now as those just have nothing from eshop.

Good to know about "negative consequence" for a free game which is legally downloaded on eshop.

Cavioe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good to know about "negative consequence" for a free game which is legally downloaded on eshop.

Yea well some might not see it as a negative until a situation occurs that just wastes their time with nintendo. Long story short, if you ever want to merge games down the road to 1 system, having an ID only complicates the matter as you need a competent nintendo customer rep who will process the data transfer on their end. And while we had done it 1 time jumping through hurdles with different reps, I don't know if they would approve it a 2nd and more times.

Reactions: thaikhoa

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never pass on the opportunity to own a hack game.

^This. I am sure any DSi owner around when SudokuHax came out knows this very well after getting burned by not knowing fast enough,taking too long to get it, or skipping it thinking something better will come out.

I made sure to never miss a hack game. With my PS Vita, I have TN-X (XS Moto), TN-V (Talkman Travel: Tokyo), and am on 3.18 with PSM Dev app and PSM Unity DEV app, all thanks to mashing "CTRL-F5".

Last edited by driverdis,
Reactions: thaikhoa

LordStarkiller

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Then some replies by Smea MIGHT put your mind at ease. In replying to one person who asked if we needed Cubic Ninja or just Ironfall, Sema replied that more information would be coming soon and to stay tuned and in another reply to a different person who said that CN would be needed a little bit he replied saying his guess might be wrong.

Now this is all cryptic at best and could still go ether way but it does make a convincing argument that Cubic Ninja might not be needed for Ironhax.

Reactions: popokakapetu

zbw2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then some replies by Smea MIGHT put your mind at ease. In replying to one person who asked if we needed Cubic Ninja or just Ironfall, Sema replied that more information would be coming soon and to stay tuned and in another reply to a different person who said that CN would be needed a little bit he replied saying his guess might be wrong.

Now this is all cryptic at best and could still go ether way but it does make a convincing argument that Cubic Ninja might not be needed for Ironhax.
Here's the link to the original for those who want it. https://twitter.com/smealum/status/627702077557321728

Reactions: popokakapetu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ dadadad: блядь