Homebrew Install legit .cia in 11.4.0-37E without cfw,gw...

Pokpoko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, can I install games .cia legit on 11.4.0-37E with fbi on the homebrew launcher ? If yes how ? If no how can I do for download .cia legit without cfw,gw,..?

Thanks

Craftyawesome

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone would have to either find a arm11 kernel exploit for that firmware, or use one of the arm9 exploits to get arm11. Most of the community is more interested in cfw so this may not happen.

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hello, can I install games .cia legit on 11.4.0-37E with fbi on the homebrew launcher ? If yes how ? If no how can I do for download .cia legit without cfw,gw,..?

Thanks
CIA installing got patched out at around 11.2 completely from what I remember and easy installation of CFW stopped on 11.3. Why don't you want CFW? Installing it will enable you to install whatever you want, update to latest firmwares and do pretty much everything you could ever ask for. I suggest looking into the new single system DSiWare CFW installation method if you decide to get Luma or something.

Reactions: MKKhanzo

Pokpoko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
CIA installing got patched out at around 11.2 completely from what I remember and easy installation of CFW stopped on 11.3. Why don't you want CFW? Installing it will enable you to install whatever you want, update to latest firmwares and do pretty much everything you could ever ask for. I suggest looking into the new single system DSiWare CFW installation method if you decide to get Luma or something.

but i will not be banned if i play online with .cia games online in cfw or even just if i use just cfw?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Someone would have to either find a arm11 kernel exploit for that firmware, or use one of the arm9 exploits to get arm11. Most of the community is more interested in cfw so this may not happen.
To my knowledge all of the ARM9 exploits require ARM11 kernel to be usable, otherwise we wouldn't even need an ARM11 kernel exploit since ARM9 is sufficient for installing B9S or even running CFW directly.

Thanks
You can't.
However, you can get CFW without anything other than a cheap DSiWare game by using the new method: https://gbatemp.net/threads/seedminer-single-system-dsiware-injection.495685/
It's not the fastest or easiest method, but it's the cheapest.
but i will not be banned if i play online with .cia games online in cfw or even just if i use just cfw?
It's easy to unban.
But to answer your question, neither of those are likely to get you banned. Running CIA homebrew or VC injects while online is possibly dangerous. Instead you can use .3dsx homebrew launched through Rosalina (so Nintendo only sees you as running Download Play in their logs), use homebrew emulators in .3dsx format, and otherwise stay offline when running homebrew or emulators.
But there is no way to guarantee 100% that you won't be banned. You could even get banned by only using legit CIAs. We simply don't know enough about what criteria Nintendo uses to ban.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
No you won't. Bans hardly ever occur, with banwaves being like once a year at most, only recent one was the USUM ban last week with the 1.2 update and you could still unban yourself easily. Just in case, install CFW, backup your private seed and use a public one, that way even if you get banned, you will still have your private seed safe and you can just find a new public one (effectively making unbanning yourself literally take less than a minute).

Pokpoko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
To my knowledge all of the ARM9 exploits require ARM11 kernel to be usable, otherwise we wouldn't even need an ARM11 kernel exploit since ARM9 is sufficient for installing B9S or even running CFW directly.

You can't.
However, you can get CFW without anything other than a cheap DSiWare game by using the new method:
It's not the fastest or easiest method, but it's the cheapest.
But I need this : "someone online you can friend code exchange with and send you a file with the LFCS" ????
No you won't. Bans hardly ever occur, with banwaves being like once a year at most, only recent one was the USUM ban last week with the 1.2 update and you could still unban yourself easily. Just in case, install CFW, backup your private seed and use a public one, that way even if you get banned, you will still have your private seed safe and you can just find a new public one (effectively making unbanning yourself literally take less than a minute).[
No you won't. Bans hardly ever occur, with banwaves being like once a year at most, only recent one was the USUM ban last week with the 1.2 update and you could still unban yourself easily. Just in case, install CFW, backup your private seed and use a public one, that way even if you get banned, you will still have your private seed safe and you can just find a new public one (effectively making unbanning yourself literally take less than a minute).

/QUOTE]

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Take note that only way you ban is playing online with pirated game or use of homebrew cia.
Not really true, cheating online can trigger bans easily and playing online with pirated games hardly ever triggers bans, same for homebrew CIAs. What DOES trigger bans very easily though is playing a certain couple things online, as it's almost always 1-2 games that cause the banwaves.

But I need this : "someone online you can friend code exchange with and send you a file with the LFCS" ????
Just ask for help on here, simple. There are threads asking for help, simply find one and ask.

Reactions: Knightwill

Pokpoko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So I can't play online with a lot of games ? And I need this to get CFW ? : "someone online you can friend code exchange with and send you a file with the LFCS"

Last edited by Pokpoko,

Knightwill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Not really true, cheating online can trigger bans easily and playing online with pirated games hardly ever triggers bans, same for homebrew CIAs. What DOES trigger bans very easily though is playing a certain couple things online, as it's almost always 1-2 games that cause the banwaves.

Just ask for help on here, simple. There are threads asking for help, simply find one and ask.
Thanks info there many rumor in banwaves
Usum update is most recent have detector in update 1.2 if you legit copy

Owenge

GbaTemp browser
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could do the legit .cia method, or you could use free shop (i'm not telling you to pirate games) FreeShop uses encTitleKey.bin (google it). But to install FreeShop, you need FBI or NASA to install it's .Cia

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Jayro @ Jayro: The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.