Hacking Feedback Homebrew Can you play online with CIA games?

Goofy_Bay2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi yall. So i want to play smash 3ds online, i had the cart but i lost it so i downloaded it via fbi. I dont remember if the cia was legit though. Also im connecting it to my switch’s NNID with NSO so i want to know will i get banned, and if so, will my switch be too? Thanks in advance

edit: wrong prefix sorry

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi yall. So i want to play smash 3ds online, i had the cart but i lost it so i downloaded it via fbi. I dont remember if the cia was legit though. Also im connecting it to my switch’s NNID with NSO so i want to know will i get banned, and if so, will my switch be too? Thanks in advance

edit: wrong prefix sorry
3ds games are ok. just dont cheat online. and ya only got till april to make use of nintys online services until they are done.

Reactions: Hayato213

jeffyTheHomebrewer

Neato Burrito!
Trophies
Website
catboybeebop.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
Online play with pirated 3DS games is perfectly safe. Additionally a NNID linked to a Nintendo Account (for the Switch) hasn't resulted in a ban yet, afaik. So you should be good.
Post automatically merged:

only the 3ds has CFW, switch is pirate free
CFW =/= Piracy

As much as Nintendo would like for you to believe it, Custom Firmware isn't piracy by itself. Nor does installing plain atmosphere on a switch enable piracy either. (you'd need to get sigpatches elsewhere)
Nintendo does tend to ban people JUST for CFW on the Switch, though. But 3DS and Wii U? They don't care.

Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsG-jJcrlr0