Injustice GOTY edition listed for PC/Vita/PS3/360/WiiU (Nov. 6 release)

• Thread starter Deleted_171835
  • Start date
  • Views 1,736
  • Replies 18
D

Deleted_171835

OP
2013_04_18_19_44_29.jpg

A GOTY edition of Injustice: Gods Among Us seems set to release on both the original platforms for the game, PS3, 360 and Wii U as well as new platforms, the Vita and PC. This comes from a listing on Amazon France.

http://testyourmight.com/threads/po...s-game-of-the-year-edition-for-ps-vita.35416/

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Nice to see Vita in the list though I doubt I'll get it unless it has cross play with PS3.
I got SFXT for Vita and could never find anyone to play with online and if I joined a room where the host was on a PS3, 9 times out of 10 they'd kick me out!

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nice to see Vita in the list though I doubt I'll get it unless it has cross play with PS3.
I got SFXT for Vita and could never find anyone to play with online and if I joined a room where the host was on a PS3, 9 times out of 10 they'd kick me out!

Well the Vita D pad gives you such a a clear and amazing advantage, I don't think you can blame them for that.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
goty edition already when the game has been out only 3 months and hasnt received a single goty award?
thats what I call cocky

it wont get any, probably only best fighting game and thats it

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
I feel like they really shouldn't have jumped the gun on the GOTY edition like this. It's gonna piss off most people who have already invested heavily in DLC items that are likely to come free under the same price that they initially paid.

Reactions: air2004

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Injustice for the PSVita? Where do I sign up?

I wanted to play this game badly but now I think I'm going to wait a little for the GOTY Edition. Having that on the go sounds like buckets of fun. :yaypsp:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • BigOnYa
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @The Real Jdbye @SylverReZ @Xdqwerty @BigOnYa @BakerMan :creep: