Hacking In-game lag, especially Pokemon BW

princeken09

그 "멋진" 남자
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm using Retro's updates. Menu isn't lag, but when I try to load up a game, sometimes it loads fast, sometimes it loads for 30~ seconds.
Pokemon Black/White gives me a lot of lag when walking and on battles. Pokemon Platinum/HGSS gives me lag on the Backpack/Pokedex.

I tried Wood for DSTT, and it doesn't lag at all. It loads the games fast, plays Pokemon games without any lags.

I'm using a TDK 4GB SDHC. Using a 1GB Memory Card has no lags even on Retro. I don't think it's an issue with my SDHC as I can use it without any lags on Wood.

Thanks!

Necron

Lurking~
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Normally, on the DSTT larger sd cause some lag, but I haven't had any issues with my 4gb generic sd. Try testing another 4gb sd to see if the problem is still there. Also, before that, try reformatting with panasonic sd formatter, sometimes that fix these issues (worked for me)

princeken09

그 "멋진" 남자
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I used that program for like 10 times already but it still, the lag occurs. I used a different SD card before (4GB), same results.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: the 2nd pic dun show much, just topdown view of the layout