Supercard DSone SDHC EOS issues

malekmaroc7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Hello!

I bought a DSone off AliExpress and it seems to load EOS just fine. However I have massive save issues with it.
I am trying to play Pokemon Black 2/HG with the save I created on a Ace 3DS (from AliExpress as well) and the DSone simply won't read/write them correctly.
Sometimes I get either a blackscreen after selecting the save in-game, gives me a error message saying that the save is corrupted or cannot be saved to.
I tried playing them on DeSmume and the saves work just fine without issues. I have also tried exporting the saves from DeSmume and used them directly on the card, still nothing.
The µSD I am using is a SanDisk 32GB formatted with FAT32 and 32KB cluster size.

Any help is appreciated!

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello!

I bought a DSone off AliExpress and it seems to load EOS just fine. However I have massive save issues with it.
I am trying to play Pokemon Black 2/HG with the save I created on a Ace 3DS (from AliExpress as well) and the DSone simply won't read/write them correctly.
Sometimes I get either a blackscreen after selecting the save in-game, gives me a error message saying that the save is corrupted or cannot be saved to.
I tried playing them on DeSmume and the saves work just fine without issues. I have also tried exporting the saves from DeSmume and used them directly on the card, still nothing.
The µSD I am using is a SanDisk 32GB formatted with FAT32 and 32KB cluster size.

Any help is appreciated!
These crappy clones have a faulty PSRAM chip. You could perhaps swap the kernel with YSMenu or TWLMenu++.

malekmaroc7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
These crappy clones have a faulty PSRAM chip. You could perhaps swap the kernel with YSMenu or TWLMenu++.
The save problem only happens on Pokémon games. On other games not somehow.
TWLmenu++ has issues with Pokémon HG via nds-bootstrap, that's why I am avoiding it. Maybe I will try YSmenu for now.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The save problem only happens on Pokémon games. On other games not somehow.
TWLmenu++ has issues with Pokémon HG via nds-bootstrap, that's why I am avoiding it. Maybe I will try YSmenu for now.
For TWLMenu++, you don't need to use nds-bootstrap to run HGSS. You can change the "Game Loader" setting to "Kernel" in order to use YSMenu.

malekmaroc7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
For TWLMenu++, you don't need to use nds-bootstrap to run HGSS. You can change the "Game Loader" setting to "Kernel" in order to use YSMenu.

@RocketRobz

How exactly can I use the kernel? I found and placed the files for YSmenu for the DSone but which files should I actually need to use as a kernel for TWLmenu++? I set it to kernel but I get a "Start failed. Error 1" message when launching a game.

This is the µSD card's root directory:

TTMenu.dat and SCFW.SC have been replaced by the flashcard's loader files from the TWLmenu archive.

Screenshot 2024-02-04 135750.png

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@RocketRobz

How exactly can I use the kernel? I found and placed the files for YSmenu for the DSone but which files should I actually need to use as a kernel for TWLmenu++? I set it to kernel but I get a "Start failed. Error 1" message when launching a game.

This is the µSD card's root directory:

TTMenu.dat and SCFW.SC have been replaced by the flashcard's loader files from the TWLmenu archive.

View attachment 418171
Copy "TTMenu.dat" and rename the copy to "YSMenu.nds".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto