Hacking Important For MAC OS X Users!!!

DayVeeBoi

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello Everyone,

I've been struggling a lot throughout the Wii U hacking phase and unfortunately as you know the program and tools are not Mac OS X friendly. That being said I've managed to get by in acquiring only ready 2 play games. There was also a major issue I've been struggling with... There were a huge number of Wii U games that would crash and freeze on the Loadiine black error screen. That left me puzzled... As time went on I did some more research and concluded that Mac OS X leaves double hidden files that you cannot see on your SD card. I downloaded Hidden Cleaner Improved for my Mac and ran the program with my SD card. To my amazement it removed all the duplicate hidden files on the whole SD card. Long story short after that all Wii U games finally worked, no errors to report. Hope this helps Mac users who get errors.

Here's Link For Program.

http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/52076/him

Cheers,

Brad
bro theres command built into OS/X, dot_clean use it like this;
Code:
sudo dot_clean /Volumes/your_sd_card
You dont need to download any random software

brienj

Trying to avoid getting cancer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Fun fact for anyone that owns an Xbox 360. The Xbox 360 has native support for Apple HFS+ file systems. So when I used to use it as a media player to play HD movies from an external HDD, I used the program MacDrive to format my HDD as HFS+, since FAT32 has a 4G limit per file, and most of the HD movies I had were at least 8G or more. There is no 4G limit for files using HFS+. If there is one thing I like about Apple, it is their filesystem format.

Last edited by brienj,

DayVeeBoi

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Fun fact for anyone that owns an Xbox 360. The Xbox 360 has native support for Apple HFS+ file systems. So when I used to use it as a media player to play HD movies from an external HDD, I used the program MacDrive to format my HDD as HFS+, since FAT32 has a 4G limit per file, and most of the HD movies I had were at least 8G or more. There is no 4G limit for files using HFS+. If there is one thing I like about Apple, it is there filesystem format.
does 360 support xFat?

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
bro theres command built into OS/X, dot_clean use it like this;
Code:
sudo dot_clean /Volumes/your_sd_card
You dont need to download any random software
yes but using something like blueharvest is nice because it does it automatically.
also, random software won't help, only specialized software. if you download some random software you might get something like a romal numeral calculator, that's not going to help here :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated