In Law we trust.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've finished up Basic Training and have kicked its balls clean off by earning honor graduate. The initial part was pretty stressful, but after awhile repetition kicks in and things just become routine. Yet I still manage to over think things and worry myself too much... *sigh*. Some weaknesses seem like they're impossible to overcome :\ Oh something else interesting! I found out that I have an inability to comprehend sarcasm if it's given without distinct sarcastic inflection. Wonder why the hell that is x)

BMT isn't hard in some of the ways you might think it to be. At least for me it wasn't. It was all me working together with a wide variety of people trying to accomplish a task successfully. You bump heads, step one each others toes and get on their nerves, but at the end of the day everyone has to pull together and do what needs to be done.

Made it through. Still lots of work that I need to do to improve myself, but that's just one of those things you gotta work on one day at a time. Thanks for the community letter you guys sent me. Feels good man :hrth:

Reactions: 2 people

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Im glad to hear you are doing well Josh, I knew you would do well in basic training, after all you are a tough kid, hardened by the years of abuse you have been subject to here on GBAtemp! :yaypsp:

Best of luck with the rest of your endeavours in the air force, and keep us all updated on your progress. :wub:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.