If the DragonBall Z Scouter was real, what information do you wish to get by using it?

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sddefault.jpg

For those of you who haven't a clue what I am referring to, this is what I mean. If you seen DragonBall Z, there is a item on there known as a scouter. Is supposed to display a person's "Power Level" To determine how strong someone is. There exist stuff like this in some other media but is not for the same purpose. We even have something like this in real life called Google Glass, again not same purpose.

But what if this was real, and it did work. If you used one, what kind of statistic of a person you wish to see besides a "power level?"

Me personally I would hope to see something like to see how long a person will live before they die (By natural death not, enforced such as accident or intentional homicide.) It would be interesting to see how health and persons diet influence their timer on dying.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Remember to take your meds like AncientBoi.