Homebrew Idea for Entrypoint

Alex Spady

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before anything I am going to say: I really don't know how these kind of things work, so please don't be harsh. That said, I had an idea. I was watching some video where a person used a modified version of PkHex, a really nice "Gen 6" Pokemon Save edito, where he had made it that he could insert invalid addresses of Pokemon. Now do no quote me, but could it be possible to have a Pokemon that triggers a crash to one of the payloads, then run the "boot.3ds" file? Thanks for any replies and help. Have a good one.

Alex Spady

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no
and we dont need more entry points
Alright. Thanks for the clarification. Also, in my opinion, it is aways good to have a backup plan for everything. So, naturally, it would be good to have as many entrypoints as possible. But, an opinion is an opinion. Thanks for the help.

KingBlank

King of Nothing
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I wonder if somebody suggesting an entry point has ever been useful... before an exploit is found do the hackers go round checking all these suggest hax?

Alex Spady

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if somebody suggesting an entry point has ever been useful... before an exploit is found do the hackers go round checking all these suggest hax?
I said this before "Yellows8" released "ThemeHax." It was disregarded. Although, on his GitHub, it says that development was started before I posted that.
http://gbatemp.net/posts/5685644/
Also, was it really necessary to post that? I am really trying not to start an internet fight, but it was really uncalled for.

Last edited by Alex Spady,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision the new...