Not open for further replies.

WB3000

Trophies
Website
wb3000.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
I don't know why, but I feel it necessary to post this random photoshoop of marcan I made after 25C3.

/!\ BAD PHOTOSHOOP ALERT /!\

30rw9kw.png

Mrkinator

Neil Peart Wannabe
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
For the insults to icefire, how would you like it for all the shit and hard work he's gone to to make this, and then be shutdown with no reason given? Really, he has a right to leave and be pissed off at this marcan.

Edit: From WADder

# Thanks to bushing, I rejoin #wiidev and the main wii scene. I try to stay away from the piracy crowd. Marcan still bans me at the slightest hint of doing anything. I hang around #HACKERCHANNEL on IR
# Marcan has now banned me for the last time - for just posting a link to my git with the WADder 3.0 code - code that is COMPLETELY legal, completely MINE, and in no way “(Banned: come back when you ditch the warez)” worthy.
# Update: seems marcan banned me for what was in WADder and for ban evasion. First, I didn’t even know what was in WADder, and would have removed it as it was unneeded and an accident it was even in there. Second, bushing unbanned me, and I never tried to evade bans, I only politely asked another op who unbanned me.

See? Bans him and removes WADder from Wiibrew for no specific reason (he says there is something illegal, doesn't bother to tell what >.>)

TroyTheZombie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ah, ok, that explains alot.

That is why he thinks he is smarter than everyone else. Kids his age, especially dorky ones, tend to think that way.

Not that it is an excuse for his attitude, but I think I understand where it comes from now. Give it a few years, he'll grow up at some point. lol, too bad at that point the wii will be dead and no one will care about him or his apps at that point, lol. ah well.

TheWiiNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow. Sorry to hear that you are leaving, icefire. You have done a lot for the community and you will be sorely missed.

Vegeta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WB3000 said:
I don't know why, but I feel it necessary to post this random photoshoop of marcan I made after 25C3.

30rw9kw.png

Haha, marcan is a fat ugly bastard with manb00bs.

He lacks happiness in his private life which is why he is acting like a prick on the internet.

Have a few burgers fatty!

QUOTE(triassic911 @ Jun 11 2009, 03:14 AM) Marcan is a little fucker. I will personally see where he lives. Yes, I have that power.

WiiEarth with nuke mod?
wink.gif

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
I know these 2 dudes who know an underground ps3scene group of dudes who personally know marcan. I'll simply ask for his address and send him a letter and if I have time, kick his ass myself. Hopefully no one lies to me.

kytran

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
triassic911 said:
I know these 2 dudes who know an underground ps3scene group of dudes who personally know marcan. I'll simply ask for his address and send him a letter and if I have time, kick his ass myself. Hopefully no one lies to me.

omg serious is that the guy ? the marcan guy people talk about ?? LOLOL look at the douche are you serious? Icefire Left cause of that guy? ICE if you ever read this please come back man, not to this guy..... come on i mean seriously if it were Chuck Norris, i would said ok.. but not this douche. he looks like he seriously has issues man you can outrun him. seriously and look at him, don't you just want to knock him one... seriously.. where is this guy ill do it as a personal favor.

Matt93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WB3000 said:

30rw9kw.png
Holy ****. Bugaveli is right. Marcan is one fat SOB. Who could also end up getting his ass kicked in real life pretty soon. Wish I knew where he lived, ha.

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i love internet it's serious business!
lets go kick marcan's ass i know where he lives this guy who knows him told me lololololol... yeah right get real.
while i agree he is a ass and is clearly fat none of you are going to go kick his ass.

Matt93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol of course I know I'm never going to get to kick his ass. But it sure sounds like serious business from what other people seem to be planning. This is pretty much the marcan hate thread. It might come back to him someday if he's not careful...

But what is he actually doing in that picture? Looks like he's singing, haha.
smile.gif

Matt93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Internetz can be dangerous though. There are ways of finding someone's address if someone really wanted to. Just saying.

bugaveli

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Brakken "ate some pills" over this kid, get a real habit brak

Icefire, look, this kid is a douche, and i need you to keep coding wii stuff so i can friggin install it ok?

Because someone needs to and it cant be me. or 99percent of the ppl here

ITS MARCAN CMON.

Matt93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why is my post gone? I don't understand.

QUOTE said:
Internetz can be dangerous though. There are ways of getting someone's address if someone really wanted to. Just saying.

Tell me how that is silly. Mod, i ask you to please explain. That post was serious in all ways.

Edit: Thanks for the explanation. I'd just appreciate a PM if my post gets deleted so I know why.

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Matt93 said:
Why is my post gone? I don't understand.

Tell me how that is silly. Mod, i ask you to please explain. That post was serious in all ways.

if a mod removed your post, you shouldn't bring it back i'm sure they removed for a good reason

dogeggs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Marcan has now banned me for the last time - for just posting a link to my git with the WADder 3.0 code - code that is COMPLETELY legal, completely MINE,

QUOTEFirst, I didn’t even know what was in WADder

wtf? if it was completely yours then how come you don't know what was in it? that makes no sense.
Seems to me that ice is butthurt that the elite anti piracy nerds won't let him join their club.....go have a good cry, it will make you feel better
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...