Hacking IceFire done with wadder.net?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok, IceFire, seriously... if you let marcan win, you really won't be much better than brakken... no offense, but really...

marcan needs this uber awesome tool you made shoved down his throat and needs to choke and die on it...

do what ever you can to piss of marcan... hell, dedicate the software to him... that'll make him go cry to his mommy!

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i run a sims subscription site and I'm pretty much known and hated in most of the sims community. do you think i gave a fucking flying fuck what they think? they can all go fuck themselves cos in the end I'm pulling in a paycheck and their not! that's how you deal with pricks like that.

toazron1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this is my first time posting and I'm rather new (about a month) in the scene with wii homebrew, but I have a lot of experience with people like marcan irl.

Giving them what they want only fuels someone like that. It would do more damage to him by sticking around, continuing to develop and contribute to the community. Honestly, it would be a real shame for everyone of us to lose someone like you (or anyone else) who brings new ideas/programs/ect which advance the community like you have.

I hope you are able to see past the drama and reconsider.

Matt93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, dedicating it to him would be awesome.
smile.gif
Imagine the look on his ugly face!
wtf.gif

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just when you think the drama whore A.K.A marcan has done enough damage there he goes shaving all his hair off driving down the freeway with his kid on the roof of the car.
or was that Britney spears? i can't tell the difference.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
insert logo here

dedicated to the memory of marcan... RIP April 10, 2009

yes, April 10 is when marcan said he's leaving the Wii scene for good... and yet, here it is 2 months later, he's still involved... haha... this guy can't even leave without screwing it up...

marcan said:
Suffice it to say, I've had enough, I'm out, and I will not be coming back. Happy easter.

Shinigami Kiba

Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
Marcan is an asshole, he is one of those smart but elitist as fuck hackers, I hate those people.
I used to respect him, but he is nothing but a nerd taking his frustration out on people online and acting all superior like just because he can over the internet.

He is like the assholes that drove me out of LL because they hated the fact that in Macedonia living with your family even if you're in your 20's is perfectly normal and socially acceptable, so after years of psychological torment they finally made me leave.
Marcan is the same kind of stuck up piece of shit.

D

Deleted-171178

Puma said:
I wonder if marcan realizes he's so much of a douchebag he made someone want to kill themself, and made 2 people quit what they love doing since it meant they would be endlessly bugged about it.

I see marcan as a pregnant woman 6 months in.
Well he is an attention whore...

redia

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
usually I do not answer to this type of topic.
but I find it so ironic that :

1. when Marcan is "in" the scene... he bans people
2. when Marcan "leaves" the scene... he bans people

mmm

seriously.
I do understand people like Icefire. and it is our loss, once again.

A lot of people tell Icefire that he should ignore Marcan, but it ain't that easy.
if the guy was "only" trashing him, it wouldn't be such a big deal
but imagine you have to "fight" (or ask politely another op) your way back to each forum/irc each time Marcan has a visit from his "red friends".
imagine that each time you get banned, it is a little piece of your reputation that is ripped apart.
you have to think of it this way : Marcan is banning anyone he does not like. so in the channels he "decides to take charge of" he is surrounded only by followers/believers.. thus even if you get unbanned things get harder for you.
Icefire is using his free time to develop some stuff for the scene, not to fight against an egomaniac who thinks so highly of himself.

Marcan, You do not like warez... fine.. can't (and won't) blame you... it is your choice of life.. but who put you in control of internet ? placing yourself as judge, jury and torturer is a little bit too much even for you, and in most countries is considered highly illegal.. don't you find that ironic ?
And seriously, I have seen so many action that I found so childish. if you were only taking it up only to people release warez stuff I would understand.. but you just ditch anyone how is not releasing something that fits your own personal standard... I have not seen any other OP reacting so "pro-actively"....
if you are so eager to educate the scene.. well educate it.. don't ban it...

what I do not understand is how Marcan still has OP rights in all these forums/channels
my only guess is that the other OP are "using" his as a shield... whenever something is out of line, Marcan is the black sheep and presses the Ban button (although I am starting to think there is an autoban bot running under his account because no one, and I mean no one can ban people as quickly as him)..
but think of what I just said.. does it make sense to you ? because using Marcan keeps the other OP looking good while the egomaniac gets the blame.
if they agreed with us, they would have taken action and removed some rights from Marcan.

@icefire
you can be sure that if you leave you are going to be missed, and if you change your mind you will be supported by a lot of people on the scene.

any road you take I wish you the best.
R

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
icefireicefire said:
no, it wasn't 3.0

hint: it would have beaten U8 Tool, NUS Downloader, WAD packer/WAD unpacker, TPLx/TPL.exe/gentpl.exe, TMDView, TikView, and more, and be usable on windows, mac, and linux
Come on, ice...that's a bad joke, right?
unsure.gif
I know you had a hard time in the WiiScene (mainly because Marcan), but you put great things up, especially WADder and MyMenu (also the Updater for 4.0 and other things), which are still in use, and everybody likes them, and loves some Updates for these great tools...Just do it like I do....don't care what others say, do your thing, and finish it. Please...
frown.gif

If you can't, well good luck for your Future Projects, it was nice to know you...
frown.gif

TroyTheZombie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
here's the comment I left to Ice on his site. i do hope he reconsiders, but, whatever he decides to do, I support him.

QUOTE said:
TroyTheZombie says:
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Ice, I know I wasn't personally fond of wadder, but to leave the scene over this prick?

seriously?

come on, you are better than that. You really are on the verge of something great, especially with that last release you made, I was actually thoroughly impressed by it, and have adapted that into my channel making process.

After all, if everyone let one asshole get to them, well, lets just say we’d all be quitters.

I see no reason why you even need to talk to marcan, its not like he is the scene you know. I’m sure many others including Wanikoko agree with me in that statement. You are always welcome everywhere else you know.

whatever your decision is Ice, you have my support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong