Hacking I need help with gateway blue card fix.cia

BADDINOROX99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
every time I install the bluecard fix.cia I am able to play with my flash card and play DS games games just fine but when I try to go online my console asks me to update in order to go online after I apply the update when I try to switch back and play with my flash card it gives me the error and I have to install the bluecardfix. cia again is there a way I can fix this permanently? like so I won't have to be installing the update every time I use my flash card

shadowofdarkness

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Your choices are to either use a CFW that patches out that check like Luma or install flash card time warp which is the same thing you are installing but with a spoofed high version number.

Reactions: osaka35

BADDINOROX99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your choices are to either use a CFW that patches out that check like Luma or install flash card time warp which is the same thing you are installing but with a spoofed high version number.
I'm not to crazy about using luma do you know how difficult it would be to find a working link for flashcard time warp?

shadowofdarkness

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not to crazy about using luma do you know how difficult it would be to find a working link for flashcard time warp?

It should be as easy as finding anything else on *that site*.
Or just make one yourself with 3dnus by getting the right titleid and spoofing the version

Sorry I don't know the titleid off hand to tell you though.

Last edited by shadowofdarkness,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work