jeffyTheHomebrewer

Neato Burrito!
Trophies
Website
catboybeebop.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
Isn't lesbian just the female version of gay? Don't think I'm wrong about that.

I've seen lesbians who dress like men and have short hair (also like men). They like women, but prefer to dress as men do? I never understood that.

Well, maybe someone can explain it.
If they also act like men, they may be transgender. If they still identify as a woman, they're more likely a crossdresser, or they just like men's clothing more (since afaik men's pants have better pockets)
Either is fine imo, as long as they're happy with their partner (or no partner if they're asexual or aromantic)

jeffyTheHomebrewer

Neato Burrito!
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Reproduce before you die.
Hey now, that's kinda rude isn't it?
Sure, TECHNICALLY the whole point of life is to just make more humans before you leave this mortal plane, but surely, that can't be ALL what matters most, can it?
Plus, not everyone wants to (or even can) be a parent.
Plus, considering the things I've seen on this earth.. I don't know if I want to put another living being that could understand those horrors on this floating space rock.

Anyhow, if Norris does make a family, I hope they're happy. If Norris doesn't, then oh well, as long as they're satisfied with life.

Norris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you cleary still havent achived that goal im doing much much better but jeez man sees a suicidal post and all you think about is sex bro go outside

Reactions: jeffyTheHomebrewer

Norris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you cleary still havent achived that goal im doing much much better but jeez man sees a suicidal post and all you think about is sex bro go outside

jeffyTheHomebrewer

Neato Burrito!
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
If anything I think all his "all that matters is FUCKING and MAKING CHILDREN thats ALL THAT MATTERS EVER BECAUSE THATS HOW EVOLUTION WORKS" bullshit is just gonna get him no bitches. Life is MUCH more than just making offspring before you die.

Reactions: Norris

Norris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anything I think all his "all that matters is FUCKING and MAKING CHILDREN thats ALL THAT MATTERS EVER BECAUSE THATS HOW EVOLUTION WORKS" bullshit is just gonna get him no bitches. Life is MUCH more than just making offspring before you die.
i mean yeah i guess sex is like our whole point of living but people who strive for it so much are weird were not cavemen and our whole point is to reproduce if that was case we would have like as many kids as we could and have kids right when we can were not cavemen we got much more to our lives that that

Reactions: jeffyTheHomebrewer

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I used to struggle a lot with suicidal thoughts and tendencies since my early years. The struggle of fitting in because homophobia and transphobia. The struggle of understanding myself because so much is focused around hetero and cis normatively. It sucked growing up in early 2000s when you weren’t straight. Something I eventually learned was that I needed to love myself and realize that much of hate I was getting was only from people who didn’t matter to me. I had to learn to love my friends who cared about me and didn’t care about my sexuality or gender. I had to learn that the hated I was getting didn’t define how my life needed to turn out. It’s not easy and oftentimes you feel alone because of shit you have to go through. But it does get better as you get older. You find better people who care about you. You even learn how to better handle yourself around assholes. I’ve honestly just found avoiding them and living your life helps best. Assholes are going to be assholes but you don’t have to give them the attention they are seeking from you. It sucks to run into them but you don’t have to let one person ruin your day.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Off-topic,but do i count as homophobic if i don't support them,but i respect them?
Not supporting homosexuality is homophobic and also not actually respectful.

Norris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Off-topic,but do i count as homophobic if i don't support them,but i respect them?
Well depends if you treat them equally then yeah I don't understand trans people cause I'm not trans so I don't understand why they fell that way but I still treat them the same and support them when bad stuff happens to them you don't have to like the movement but you shouldn't hate the people

sombrerosonic

Idiot machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hope your doing better with your depression. heres a cat

Screenshot 2022-04-21 08.32.01.png

Creamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Plz study life on earth and evolution.

jeffyTheHomebrewer

Neato Burrito!
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Plz study life on earth and evolution.
I have. I don't need to do it again. And you know what? Nearly every mammal or bird or intelligent sea creatures (dolphins, orcas, etc) on this planet sometimes just do shit for fun, or becuase they feel like it. Sure, sometimes all they do is have sex, same goes for humans sometimes. But you know what? This isn't 99 BC. This is modern day. There's more to life than just making crotch goblins, and you're just mad that you can't do that since you simply get no bitches for thinking that life is about only forwarding evolution even though we (and many other animals) have been evolving at a MUCH slower pace. Life is about LIVING, being ALIVE. Experiencing things, having fun, being happy and even experiencing other emotions. Who gives a crap if you do or don't have kids, it doesn't really matter that much at the end of the day, we're not in some post-apocalyptic world.

ieatpixels

Trophies
XP
Country
Honestly I just wrote up a really massive post giving advice and encouragement but I'm choosing not to post it after seeing OP's "I hate incels" rant. OP is a bully and a terrible person.

Reactions: sombrerosonic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol his pole numbers went up after the conviction, street cred lol