I have suicidal thoughts and can't tell anybody about them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I have. I don't need to do it again. And you know what? Nearly every mammal or bird or intelligent sea creatures (dolphins, orcas, etc) on this planet sometimes just do shit for fun, or becuase they feel like it.
Yes, because its evolutionary benefitial.
Sure, sometimes all they do is have sex, same goes for humans sometimes. But you know what? This isn't 99 BC. This is modern day.
Nature does not pause whatever time it is.
There's more to life than just making crotch goblins, and you're just mad that you can't do that since you simply get no bitches for thinking that life is about only forwarding evolution even though we (and many other animals) have been evolving at a MUCH slower pace.
We are always evolving at the same pace. I am not mad, I am scared.
Life is about LIVING, being ALIVE. Experiencing things, having fun, being happy and even experiencing other emotions.
Live is about procreation.
Who gives a crap if you do or don't have kids,
All your ancenstors.
it doesn't really matter that much at the end of the day, we're not in some post-apocalyptic world.
In a way we are.
Honestly I just wrote up a really massive post giving advice and encouragement but I'm choosing not to post it after seeing OP's "I hate incels" rant. OP is a bully and a terrible person.
Please share your post. Have a little compassion for people who feel differently.

Takokeshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Honestly I just wrote up a really massive post giving advice and encouragement but I'm choosing not to post it after seeing OP's "I hate incels" rant. OP is a bully and a terrible person.
I'm sorry, but you are making a post telling a suicidal person that they are a terrible person. What does that say about yourself? How much would it have cost you to simply walk away without saying anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PiiXM51oBo