Status
Not open for further replies.

Norris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just need to talk to someone man the last time I opened up about my thoughts I was sent to a institution for a week one of the worst times during of my life the workers were abusive and homophobic AF so can't talk to therapist about it same thing with mom she would force me to go the therapy I can't really talk to my friends anymore cause I've been expelled from school and can only call/text them and don't wanna put that on them I don't see the point anymore if I had the choice of never being born I would choose not to be born my parents tell me that "if I don't change I'ma gonna fail at life" and I don't see myself changing soon i just really don't want to deal with anything anymore and wish to just go to sleep forever

Norris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also what's the point of living 80 years of pain just to die and burn In hell for eternity because of something I can't change I hate being LGBTQ and I hate that I can't just be normal I just leave this world already

Norris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(I'm not going on any plan to take my life please don't be worried that's not what this post is about.i.just need to talk man)

Stone_Wings

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds to me like your parents are the abnormal ones. Telling someone they will go to hell for being LGBTQ is severely fucked up. Why are you even listening to or believing any of that shit you're being told? Just do you. Prove them wrong. Fight for what YOU believe in. Why were you expelled from schhol? Not all workers and therapists are homophobic and/or abusive. Help certainly exists for what you are going through. You sound very, very depressed. Don't listen to the self doubting lies the depression tells you.

Norris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds to me like your parents are the abnormal ones. Telling someone they will go to hell for being LGBTQ is severely fucked up. Why are you even listening to or believing any of that shit you're being told? Just do you. Prove them wrong. Fight for what YOU believe in. Why were you expelled from schhol? Not all workers and therapists are homophobic and/or abusive. Help certainly exists for what you are going through. You sound very, very depressed. Don't listen to the self doubting lies the depression tells you.
My parents support me it was the coworkers at institution I got expelled from school for a very long story but my 2 best friends was threated to be raped by this dude I told the principal stupid idea and despite evidence on my phone text I showed and they both believing me he expelled me and suspended the person who threated them for 1 day "cause he's a good church kid and would never do that" also the 2 girls parents both believe I didn't do it but I got expelled for it thankfully the girls belived me and I showed clear evedince for it my mom was going to sue but my sister goes to that school and my mom works for the school board and doesn't want to lose her job

• Sad
Reactions: Takokeshi

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Also what's the point of living 80 years of pain just to die and burn In hell for eternity because of something I can't change I hate being LGBTQ and I hate that I can't just be normal I just leave this world already
Lol if it makes you feel any better, hell isn't real. Christians just use the concept to scare children into behaving a certain way. Your world can be as large or as small as you choose to make it. Have all the hobbies, work all the jobs, travel to all the places, make all the friends. Or don't. Live secure in the comfort and knowledge that these are decisions you deliberately made, and take the repercussions as they come, for good or bad.

If you're in physical pain, find a way to get medicine. If you're in mental or emotional pain, find a way to get therapy. Exercise. Meditate. Take care of yourself.

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Life will get better. There's nothing more difficult than the last few years before reaching legit adulthood (turning 18 has nothing to do with it, I'm speaking more of becoming a person who takes control of their own life).

I'm not going to get too deep into the 'burn in hell for eternity' stuff because it's not my place to preach, especially if the preaching I would do is to tell you that's all a bunch of baloney. But it defiinitely is all a bunch of baloney. Even if there is a God youre not being judged or damned for being who you are, or for how you were created. It's as simple as that. Stop letting other people tell you what God thinks (which just happens to be exactly what they think, if you get my meaning). If you need to talk to God, then you talk to God. Talk it out.

Just hang in there and let some time pass. I mean it when I say life will get better. You'll grow outside the bubble that's confining you now. You'll find happiness in being who you are.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna be 51 next month. If you figure it out, let me know.

But it ain't all pain, man. What you're going through right now is, well, it's an unfortunate part of being young. Hormones don't just make young people horny. They also affect each individual in many different and powerful ways.

It will get better, though. Tough it out, 'cause that's all you can do, really. When the good times kick in, suck it up like the marrow of a bone, baby. Be nice, be considerate, but don't apologize for being you. Say "yes, ma'am" and "yes, sir" to your parents and smile. Cry when you need to, laugh out loud, and rage like the burning sun.

Love you, my brother or sister. You'll be okay, my friend. ;)

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kid, "Been there, Done that. I've had to fight all my life [still do] On the Homophobic part, both physically and mentally. In that part, I keep telling myself "I'm Definately better than them", so why fester about it.

As I keep reading on, It seems you're just fighting what is Exactly YOU. Inside yourself. Flip the coin, and go with it. There is no need to hate the either part of you. That is the only thing stopping you from being YOU. Thus your own Happiness.

Loved hearing your side of the story, As speaking about it helps.

rantex92

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
youre not alone im bipolar with borderline dissorder but you have to keep on fightin....i know its hard but you have to take every day as it comes...... and dont forget life is beautyfull

• Love
Reactions: AncientBoi

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, you're fourteen years old so just hold on and be mentally strong.

Life is a privilege so giving it up means the end of it.

Reactions: kite21

Ricken

Waiting for something to happen?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This might not be the greatest of advice, but a notebook was my best friend when I was your age. I thought everyday was the same dark reality but when I watched how my writings would change over time, it kept me going when I had nothing but myself

So I guess I'm suggesting you let your hands channel your thoughts, time and time again; you'll find new thoughts to give life a little spice sometimes until all those thoughts are just a shadow that likes to make itself known. You'll get to know it, if you can think of it like that

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I hate being LGBTQ and I hate that I can't just be normal
Who the fuck told you being LGBTQ is not normal?
Man, you must be a kid, or a really dumb adult to believe in other's judgement.

If you don't have friends, it's not your fault. Do you really wish to live at the expense of other's appreciation?
That's dumb, and plain fucked up.

What you need is to strengthen your character. You must get rid of people that don't appreciate you. Once you set aside that need, your life will be much better.
If you've already decided to be on your own, the worst you can do is to hate yourself.

You'll grow up once you understand that people in general fucking sucks. You're much better finding like-minded people than waiting to be accepted on an already rotten society.

Different is cool. Embrace that.

steambrick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're ok brother. It's not easy being different and you're going to get some shit about it. Just remind yourself that those people don't know you. They don't know your true beauty because they've prevented themselves from knowing, and that's their choice, it's not yours to choose when they see how beautiful you are. Just keep being your beautiful self and when someone judges you wrongly, feel sorry for them, pity that they can't see what you see, but maybe tomorrow they will. Find people that won't judge you, people that can see that beauty.
Parents want what's best for their children, but they want it to happen THEIR way because they've lived that idea and don't want you to go through the pain. As long as they offer a place to sleep and eat, they still care about you.
As far as any physically abusive pieces of shit human beings go, you need to learn to defend yourself, take karate or boxing or jiu-jitsu lessons so you can defend your body when needed.
When people give you shit you can either walk away from it and fight another day or give shit back. You gotta make that choice though, and the more people you meet and befriend, the more you'll understand what choice to make.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I may not be gay, bi, queer, or trans, but I am a lesbian and can at least relate on that level.
Isn't lesbian just the female version of gay? Don't think I'm wrong about that.

I've seen lesbians who dress like men and have short hair (also like men). They like women, but prefer to dress as men do? I never understood that.

Well, maybe someone can explain it.

MoistyTIT

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna be 51 next month. If you figure it out, let me know.

But it ain't all pain, man. What you're going through right now is, well, it's an unfortunate part of being young. Hormones don't just make young people horny. They also affect each individual in many different and powerful ways.

It will get better, though. Tough it out, 'cause that's all you can do, really. When the good times kick in, suck it up like the marrow of a bone, baby. Be nice, be considerate, but don't apologize for being you. Say "yes, ma'am" and "yes, sir" to your parents and smile. Cry when you need to, laugh out loud, and rage like the burning sun.

Love you, my brother or sister. You'll be okay, my friend. ;)
Get yo old ass off of here :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, gonna block you for real if you keep being like that
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Well.... Go ahead my "friend". If it makes you happy :mellow:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Really, blocking him will only hurt you, we will see his messages, but you wont
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, ok i'm not blocking him
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You just got to have thick skin and ignore people online if you don't agree or dislike. The internet is full of clowns.
    +2
    and an 👴 just having fun.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Going to the beach
    Cool :D Wait :unsure::unsure::unsure: Did you say Bleach? :O
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, without the l
    +1
    Enjoy
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Enjoy wacking yourself off, old man?
    +1
    Always :D
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Man bought a $20 a gauge at Amazon that was all fancy digital went to hook it up did t detect shit, then went back and bought an analog worked right away
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 Happens all the time when ordering these iffy things
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    watching xbox direct but the feed keeps getting dc'd, oh well
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    back to MH rise
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's AC Pro which is reputable but more a reason why I don't trust digital in cars
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's AC Pro which is reputable but more a reason why I don't trust digital in cars