Hacking There is a problem with the System Memory

OfficialBrony

OP
Banned
Trophies
Country
Canada
Hello!
Yesterday I installed Breath of the Wild to my 64gig flash Drive and been playing with no problems. But I turned the system off since I had to go to bed for school. I got home and now wanting to play more.
I encountered the issue on what the title says and then told me to contact Nintendo with the error code 160-0103
I get it whenever I try to run New Super Mario Bros since it's my Coldboot Haxchi exploit. I tried to just launch another title from the quick start menu and just selecting Wii I Menu.
Here is a photo of my issue.
I'm scared if my Wii U is bricked. I installed other titles using the same gx2 Wupinstaller ymod and had no problems. I do have my SD card (64gig lexar 32kb allocation size, fat32) partitioned with a Wii U Nand 5.5.1 backup for CFW so I have been just using another (not faulty) SD card to put games in the install folder. I should also mention that Coldboot Haxchi doesn't load. This error comes first.
Any help?
9cd7d08e95c96b0a62b1f030571e2893.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

D

Deleted User

Can you run HBL and other apps? Might take action before your Wii U shits itself over.

D

Deleted User

I can't. I don't have home brew as an app and every time I select a title in the quick start menu I get the error

Quick start with CBHC? Oh man...
Select " Wii U menu " and begin to furiously tap home. If you still get System memory error then unluckily your DS VC corrupted. [In this case, you have backup so you can attempt hardmod]

Also try to boot into Browser, it might work..

OfficialBrony

OP
Banned
Trophies
Country
Canada
I'll try it but I don't see how it can be corrupted IL when it's from the eshop. (Yes I bought the game)

D

Deleted User

OfficialBrony

OP
Banned
Trophies
Country
Canada

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat