I have bricked my wii u with cbhc, what is the solution

lyokohack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hi everyone

i tried to install cbhc with haxchi and i bricked the console before the new exploit came out

do i have a chance to unbrick this console with Tiramisu and the news tools

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you use sdio? I have no idea why they're named that way. the rawnand.bin sounds like your mlc, but it may be everything, just not sure. do you have the otp.bin? you need either your slc.bin, which is 528MBs or the opt.bin which is 1KB.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you have an sd card with redNAND, it may be possible to fix it. you'd have to use sdio, op, to get the slc, then flash it with a hardmod. it should work, but your system will revert back to that time. sdio won't get you the otp.bin. the rednand nand dumper doesn't do otp or seeprom from what I remember. wait, nm, I think you might be screwed, because you need to use nandfixer on the slc, since the nand dumper misses about 16MBs. iirc, you need the otp.bin for that. sorry.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you could check with sdio anyway, slc.bin is 640,672KBs iirc. if it's less than that, you need nandfixer, which I don't think works without the otp.bin. if you don't have it, the system is bricked permanently.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yep, just checked. you do need the otp.bin:

1644600530431.png

Reactions: E1ite007

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, we tried. the good thing is that the gamepad usually takes up the majority of the cost of a wii u console, so just buy one without a gamepad.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto