Hardware Homebrew GBA I broke my cfw og 2ds and i need tips and trouble shoot asap

error404bsod

Koffing Used Smoke. Koffing is already high as fuc
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay lemme get this straight I was playing mk7 with my buddy and I dropped my 2ds down th stairs to get water and the back panel fell off and so did the screen then my buds dog stepped on the LCD and it has Luma3ds on it so I cannot send it to Nintendo yea plz help

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay lemme get this straight I was playing mk7 with my buddy and I dropped my 2ds down th stairs to get water and the back panel fell off and so did the screen then my buds dog stepped on the LCD and it has Luma3ds on it so I cannot send it to Nintendo yea plz help
Cool!!!..... now...... what exactly is wrong with it all? Backpanel cannot be screwed back on? The screen fully detached?

error404bsod

Koffing Used Smoke. Koffing is already high as fuc
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool!!!..... now...... what exactly is wrong with it all? Backpanel cannot be screwed back on? The screen fully detached?
THe LCD is shattered the camera is dead I can still put it back to gather I just can't play games besides Pokemon ranger and animal crossing😐

laramie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THe LCD is shattered the camera is dead I can still put it back to gather I just can't play games besides Pokemon ranger and animal crossing😐
Just a smashed LCD and camera? Just swap them out for replacement parts online. Top screen is rough tho oof.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway