Not open for further replies.

amgupt01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ouch.

lol, the sad thing is that I have a project due in like 20 minutes and I'm here refreshing this post every minute to see if I can download the ROM yet.

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
amgupt01 said:
ouch.

lol, the sad thing is that I have a project due in like 20 minutes and I'm here refreshing this post every minute to see if I can download the ROM yet.
lecture.gif

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
amgupt01 said:
ouch.

Prioritize Man....

Screw the project, Just wait for Pokemon XD

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
outgum said:
amgupt01 said:
ouch.

Prioritize Man....

Screw the project, Just wait for Pokemon XD

or you could just do the project
biggrin.gif
does is matter if you get it straight away?

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The rom ninja-faeries are going to slip us a leak in the night when no one's looking
biggrin.gif

The more you refresh, the more frustrated you get. It's better to walk away from the computer, give it at least an hour or two and THEN check again. Go play something else or watch TV while you wait. It's less stressful
smile.gif
Refreshing doesn't make it come faster.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Leamonde.Halcyon said:
The rom ninja-faeries are going to slip us a leak in the night when no one's looking
biggrin.gif

The more you refresh, the more frustrated you get. It's better to walk away from the computer, give it at least an hour or two and THEN check again. Go play something else or watch TV while you wait. It's less stressful
smile.gif

If that is the case, then why are you still here? XDDDDDD

But then what if you leave for 2 hours, but it releasxed in the first 5minutes you were gone!? OH NOES!

Nixol

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Leamonde.Halcyon said:
biggrin.gif

smile.gif

ROFL you remind me an episod of south park when cartman can't wait for the nintendo wii xD

I just want to telle somthing : F5
yaywii.gif

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
outgum said:
Leamonde.Halcyon said:
biggrin.gif

smile.gif

If that is the case, then why are you still here? XDDDDDD

But then what if you leave for 2 hours, but it releasxed in the first 5minutes you were gone!? OH NOES!

then when you come back you'll get it , download it , put it on ur DS , realise it has AP and go back to refreshing the "AP fix" topic every 2mins
rofl2.gif

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG!

IT'S BEEN DUMPED!!!!!

Checking if it has AP.

Sorry, but this is a troll post, it's not actually released...
I couldn't resist.

Psychopathic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heart Gold has leaked on a private tracker, it showed up this morning and it was released by Xenophobia. It is also on a rom release site I don't wanna post too much info but everyone should be able to find it quite easily now. If you don't believe me, tough it will be everywhere else by tonight because it already had a few hundred downloads.

Ravager90

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
Psychopathic said:
Heart Gold has leaked on a private tracker, it showed up this morning and it was released by Xenophobia. It is also on a rom release site I don't wanna post too much info but everyone should be able to find it quite easily now. If you don't believe me, tough it will be everywhere else by tonight because it already had a few hundred downloads.

thats not true. If it was a scene release it would have been on any pre site. Further Xenophobia did release HeartGold & SoulSilver but on the (J) Roms yet!

Sheikonh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Psychopathic said:

Proof, or it doesn't happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yep most here in Ohio say pop. Oh oh yea I mean North Korea