Hacking I accidentally gave myself maximum hearts on TOTK

Jackpot3000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I was messing up with edizon cheats on TOTK and accidentally gave myself maximum hearts thinking it would go back when I'll reload the game ... BUT IT'S STILL HERE
game isn't fun anymore I didn't even get to find all the shrines, so is there any way to revert it ? thanks

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I was messing up with edizon cheats on TOTK and accidentally gave myself maximum hearts thinking it would go back when I'll reload the game ... BUT IT'S STILL HERE
game isn't fun anymore I didn't even get to find all the shrines, so is there any way to revert it ? thanks
Load an older save. When you "load game", just scroll down a bit and load an older one.

YeahIHackBro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah im in the same boat. cheats are disabled and even deleting my save file didnt fix it. im lost on how to remove the hearts and stamina now...

pinbi7

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
start the game over it just came out not too long ago

• Sad
Reactions: Jackpot3000

aluno

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Search for "github - lchmagKekse - TOTK-SaveGame-Editor"

Edit your saves and put in the number of hearts you had before cheating.

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
This problem is real, long ago I was updating stuff on AIO updater, and that thing has auto-cheats on, so once you touch on "update cheats" or something like that, all your games will be with all cheats enabled, and that really mess up your saves if you play for a while without noticing it.

IF you played long enough, and never did a save backup, then the save editor is your only fix, but before even bother with fixing the savegame, check if there is any other program with cheats on. Sometimes one program got the database for you, but other is enabling that database. Do a deep clean on the \switch\ folder on your SD card. Remove applications you don't need, then check those big updaters and overlay apps, those usually enable cheats. After that proceed to fixing your save.

Jackpot3000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
This problem is real, long ago I was updating stuff on AIO updater, and that thing has auto-cheats on, so once you touch on "update cheats" or something like that, all your games will be with all cheats enabled, and that really mess up your saves if you play for a while without noticing it.

IF you played long enough, and never did a save backup, then the save editor is your only fix, but before even bother with fixing the savegame, check if there is any other program with cheats on. Sometimes one program got the database for you, but other is enabling that database. Do a deep clean on the \switch\ folder on your SD card. Remove applications you don't need, then check those big updaters and overlay apps, those usually enable cheats. After that proceed to fixing your save.
Y'all guys misunderstood, the autocheats aren't ON I simply enabled max hearts and after an autosave it stayed at max now I want to revert it but I can't, isn't there a way to manually modify hearts number through a cheat or a save editor ?

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
Reactions: djcraze

JayBae

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha, I only give myself arrows and dosh yo! XD nothing else.... why play with inf HP if you want to experience the game first! so funny. Playing inf HP and complain the games no fun anymore! i can't! XD

Go download the save editor and give yourself your normal hearts back! lolol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work