Homebrew TotK Unexplored - Easily view all the unexplored collectibles in your TotK savefile

Seruschl

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
so since yesterday totk unexplored is not working anymore. I was using it and made some screenshots so that i am able to see what is missing without opening the app but after 3 images it froze and i needed to turn off my switch completely by pressing the power button down.

So now when i open the app i get what you see on the attached screen and the switch is not responsive anymore.

Has someone else got some issues with the app??

I have an Erista Switch with 16.1.0|AMS 1.5.5|E currently running.

Attachments

• Bild_2023-10-24_125918668.png
    Bild_2023-10-24_125918668.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 29

BigBear

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
so since yesterday totk unexplored is not working anymore. I was using it and made some screenshots so that i am able to see what is missing without opening the app but after 3 images it froze and i needed to turn off my switch completely by pressing the power button down.

So now when i open the app i get what you see on the attached screen and the switch is not responsive anymore.

Has someone else got some issues with the app??

I have an Erista Switch with 16.1.0|AMS 1.5.5|E currently running.
Hello! I am not sure what the problem is caused by, but I will debug it and see if I can replicate and fix it :)

• Love
Reactions: Seruschl

rave420

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for this app, it's really cool. I am playing through TOTK again, and having to not alternate between phone / laptop and my switch all the time is really great. Thank you very much. I think it has been suggested before, but having the ability to pin individual landmarks / places of interest to your actual in-game map would be pretty amazing. Though I understand that savegame modification is not within the scope of this application, it would be the proverbial chef's kiss on top of something already amazing. I picture, say, picking a couple of shrines I haven't discovered, highlighting them with the app, and saving some kind of map marker to my actual game save. But, thankfully that's not strictly needed, since I can always run TOTK and the app in the background when required. The QR code feature is pretty handy for that.

Either way, thank you for your efforts!

NDSLite_TAG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi. I have a problem. I collected literally everything on the map that could be collected (all locations, seeds, etc.) and I have 99.71% in the game. Maybe something isn't showing on the map?

EDIT:

OK, I found the solution:
After discovering the entrance to the cave, another entrance to this cave disappear like also completed, but in game there are not completed. Also the chasm in this cave. Please @BigBear repair this in next update ;) Now I have 100%, thanks for your work. Great homebrew.

Last edited by NDSLite_TAG,

BigBear

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hi. I have a problem. I collected literally everything on the map that could be collected (all locations, seeds, etc.) and I have 99.71% in the game. Maybe something isn't showing on the map?

EDIT:

OK, I found the solution:
After discovering the entrance to the cave, another entrance to this cave disappear like also completed, but in game there are not completed. Also the chasm in this cave. Please @BigBear repair this in next update ;) Now I have 100%, thanks for your work. Great homebrew.
Can you tell me which cave or send a picture of the cave in question so I can fix it? :) . Also, what chasm are you talking about?
Thank you for reporting the issue, things like this are very hard to find without the help of you :D

NDSLite_TAG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Can you tell me which cave or send a picture of the cave in question so I can fix it? :) . Also, what chasm are you talking about?
Thank you for reporting the issue, things like this are very hard to find without the help of you :D
Hi. I don't remember all of them, but I think I had a problem with, among others, with these:
- cave under zora's domain (chasm disappear)
- ralis channel
- walnut mountain cave
- calora lake cave
- gerudo canyon mine

spkatsi

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
My TotK Unexplored is now same with my BotW Unexplored.
Both at 100% :D

Aside for "treasure chests tracker" I also wish we might get a "breakable rocks tracker" for both games.

For TotK I wish I had note down few things like "regular Gleeok(s) and "Addison Sign(s)" that appear on Sky map instead of Ground map.
Should be easy to figure which are with a New Game If I hadn't uninstall TotK from the console.

Edit: used my brain.
They are:
Gleeok -4023, -0955, 0708
Gleeok 2238, 0693, 0795
Addison 2796, 2654, 0670

All (3) should appear on Ground map instead

Last edited by spkatsi,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.