Hacking Hyrule Warriors save editing

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3DS version also gets My Fairies and extra Adventure mode maps. Furthermore when played on the new 3DS the framerate is higher and more stable than the Wii U version.

So yeah, it has much more to do than a code.
My Fairy is OP sort of, but at the same time like badly needed on old 3DS. You can "fairy bomb" when your mana is like 70% full, and get like 200+ kills. Getting 1.2k kills on the old 3DS with the low spawn rate is just tedious...

Going from the Wii-U version to the o3DS version is different. I like the new features, but I miss having like 50 enemies on screen. The lack of enemies on screen really makes some skills pointless. I often wonder if the n3DS has as many enemies on screen as the Wii-U version.

Oh, and the 3DS version handled the Adventure Mode maps a lot better, it's way easier in the beginning! :) I like 3DS' Adventure mode a lot more than how Wii-U handled it. Plus, unlocking costumes and DLC characters is kewl.

Last edited by Viri,

BtEtta

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Edit: FUCKING FIGURED IT OUT! Google sheets was being fucking stupid and getting rid of every single leading zero I pasted! God, finally. Thanks for the help, though!
I shall remove the note saying it works in Google. :)

If shouldn't do that though. I have all those cells set to 'Text' format for a reason.

Gamzam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I shall remove the note saying it works in Google. :)

If shouldn't do that though. I have all those cells set to 'Text' format for a reason.
Yeah, it probably shouldn't, but it did anyways. I checked to see if they were 'Text' format, and they were, and they still messed everything up. Grr! At least I've got everything down now.

marc_max

Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
Editor for weapons would be near impossible. They arent exactly a static address, you would be better off creating a RAM editor to max out Rupees, adventure items, etc.
The OP says they start at a fixed offset. Did that change with the latest update?

Didn't know it was possible to edit RAM, anyway, I prefer the old-school method :-)

BtEtta

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nope, you're right they're fixed in the save file. But so much of the recent discussion in this thread is people wanting to make edit straight in RAM because it's 'easier'. Or what could be meant by not static is that the weapons are just a big table with 1030 rows (no idea why that number, but there you go) and new weapons earned just go into the first empty slot — meaning for example that it's quite possible that every person who's posted in this thread has their Master Sword in a different row of the table than everyone else.

I'd look at @nedron92 's save editor for the 3DS version for a start on one possible way to approach it.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After all this time I cant believe no one has been able to figure out character HP. I'd find it myself if I knew better about TCP Gecko. Aside from medals I pretty much 100% the game, only come back to the topic when the newest DLC pack gets released.

Would like to know where medals are located too, but I'm not exactly crying for them either.

Phanton

GBAtemp's Nui lover
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Let me know if I got this right.
If I edit this, I get max rupees?

come on boy.png

Phanton

GBAtemp's Nui lover
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Better to use Jgecko than manually edit your rupees one time
I find it more troublesome than just getting my SD out, going to the game and editing. That is of course, if what I'm doing is ok so I can write it down on some note for later uses.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I find it more troublesome than just getting my SD out, going to the game and editing. That is of course, if what I'm doing is ok so I can write it down on some note for later uses.
You should never have to ever take out the SD card whether your inspecting the ram or hex editing your save. I have no idea why you would ever need to take it out.

Phanton

GBAtemp's Nui lover
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
You should never have to ever take out the SD card whether your inspecting the ram or hex editing your save. I have no idea why you would ever need to take it out.
To get my save.
I was also adding some games mind you, and thought it would be neat to get me some more rupees while I have it out.
So is the stuff I made on HxD right?

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To get my save.
I was also adding some games mind you, and thought it would be neat to get me some more rupees while I have it out.
So is the stuff I made on HxD right?
You don't need to take out your SD to get your save. You still aren't making sense.

PsychoticDust

Trophies
XP
Country
You don't need to take out your SD to get your save. You still aren't making sense.
He's saying that rather than use Jgecko, he prefers to use HxD. It's easier for him to take his SD card out of the Wii U to use HxD than it is to set up Jgecko.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Let me know if I got this right.
If I edit this, I get max rupees?

View attachment 55307
Yes, that is correct.

Reactions: Phanton

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He's saying that rather than use Jgecko, he prefers to use HxD. It's easier for him to take his SD card out of the Wii U to use HxD than it is to set up Jgecko.

PsychoticDust

Trophies
XP
Country
Well I havent taken my SD out of my Wii U in over 2 months, I dont know why you guys need to take the SD card out from your Wii Us but I promise you I'm not using magic.
I don't think you get it. Phanton prefers to use HxD to cheat. To do that, he has to take his SD card out of his Wii U and plug it into his computer, so that he can edit his save. Yes you can use JGecko and not remove your SD card but he doesn't like to do it that way. That is literally all he was trying to say. I hope you understand now. :)

As for me, I use both methods, as it depends on what I am trying to do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: lol there's a guy selling mig switch in usa on ebay for $200/ea he's definitely going to get...