Hacking Hykem's IOSU Discussion. (For off topic and thoughts)

What are you using the exploit for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
This thread is dedicated to anyone that would like to discuss the upcoming 5.5.0/5.5.1 IOSU.

PS: I am sick and tired of these threads that are filled with direct insults and pointless arguments. Use this this thread and stop spamming the others!

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no 5.5 exploit, Hykem blew smoke up everyone's chute for 3 months starting right before xmas when everyone is deciding to keep their 5.5 christmas consoles or not , delayed delayed delayed then scensters who also wont release anything talked him out of it so they can keep it private for their own gratification and whims and if anyone dare call them on their trash lies and community exploitation they get trolled.

Their exploits are as real as my pet bigfoot.

Reactions: Daba411

spillows

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think people often forget that Hykem doesn't owe anyone anything. It's really up to you if you believe the exploit is real or not, or ready or not for that matter. You don't have a say on what has to be done. Anyone can post a thread saying they successfully created a working exploit, but it's you guys who feel that you're entitled to it. It's all this negative attitude that makes hackers not want to release anything in the first place, and all this nagging won't help it either.

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I think people often forget that Hykem doesn't owe anyone anything. It's really up to you if you believe the exploit is real or not, or ready or not for that matter. You don't have a say on what has to be done. Anyone can post a thread saying they successfully created a working exploit, but it's you guys who feel that you're entitled to it. It's all this negative attitude that makes hackers not want to release anything in the first place, and all this nagging won't help it either.

And that's why this thread was created. To keep those negative people away from the main thread from spamming. This may not become successful but it may help a little.

y03usw6e

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
And that's why this thread was created. To keep those negative people away from the main thread from spamming. This may not become successful but it may help a little.
What "main thread"? The main thread was locked because of all the shitposting. Just like this one will be. This thread is absolutely pointless. Stop trying to justify it.

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
What "main thread"? The main thread was locked because of all the shitposting. Just like this one will be. This thread is absolutely pointless. Stop trying to justify it.

I'm not even going argue as it is pointless.

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread is dedicated to anyone that would like to discuss the upcoming 5.5.0/5.5.1 IOSU.

PS: I am sick and tired of these threads that are filled with direct insults and pointless arguments. Use this this thread and stop spamming the others!
this thread will be locked, sorry.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Off topic threads belong in the End Of Forum. Creating threads for the purpose of trolls to have a place to shitpost doesnt help clean things up. This thread will be closed once the mods get home from work.

Reactions: yahoo

c80n

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Off topic threads belong in the End Of Forum. Creating threads for the purpose of trolls to have a place to shitpost doesnt help clean things up. This thread will be closed once the mods get home from work.
I'd rather have this containment thread up in this section than have the Hacking and Homebrew thread be flooded with offtopic garbage.

Reactions: brienj
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/owEOnspRpVk?si=rEd1m4Yi0aTKvjiv