Hwcal0: top and Hwcal1: bottom?

alucardx2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hey guys! I've seen this question nowhere in the internet, but does hwcal0 file determines the calibration of the top screen, and hwcal1 file the calibration of the bottom one? (I'm just guessing)

Poeple always ask for both files together, just wondering if I can mix them and try different combinations from different sources.

My console happens to have top IPS and bottom TN, and the IPS one looks always dimmer compared to the TN one (which looks perfect), there are cfw workarounds for 3DS games, but the issue is unavoidable when playing DS games because cfw stuff doesn't work there

AwsOs

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hey guys! I've seen this question nowhere in the internet, but does hwcal0 file determines the calibration of the top screen, and hwcal1 file the calibration of the bottom one? (I'm just guessing)

Poeple always ask for both files together, just wondering if I can mix them and try different combinations from different sources.

My console happens to have top IPS and bottom TN, and the IPS one looks always dimmer compared to the TN one (which looks perfect), there are cfw workarounds for 3DS games, but the issue is unavoidable when playing DS games because cfw stuff doesn't work there
Hello, just found your post.
I personally don’t know just like you, but I was planning to swap my top TN screen to IPS as I finally found one on a regular sized 3Ds. I would like to ask you, is your 3Ds the non XL or it is the XL? I would like to get your files please and if someone reached out to you and sent you a better files, please can you reply to me and send them to me. I feel bad for asking you, but I am really struggling like you.. even reddit didn’t help me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)