https://migswitch.store/ Real?

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah it’s funny I feel it’s real but it’s a matter of what legit website will be able to buy it from
The official Mig Switch website shows the authorised distributors available. Don't go trusting some shady marketplace.

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all noticed this website.. host is in Canada ?
Is it real or fake
They are listed on the "official" website as a distributer and seem to be going through shopify as a payment processor. So it seems trustworthy enough to at least try. Shopify should help in the case of fraud. Especially if you pay with something like apple pay as well.

Still though, they have not shipped yet so its of course a gamble, but I placed an order with them this morning. So at the very least I will be able to update back next month and let you know for certain if they are a scam or not ha

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wow thanks so much for your help .. yeah I’m in the land down under and need a somewhat trustworthy site as two stores here have retired 😞😞
No Australian sites selling them are currently available at this time. You might as well have to wait until either one ships to Australia, or one that can do it internationally.

• Love
Reactions: CAPSBOY and BigOnYa

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
1705613113642.png

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welp gotta figure out how to cancel my order now. Its not as obvious as I thought it would be. Hopefully I dont have to go through my bank since they force you to get a new debit card which takes over a week to arrive.

Maybe with some luck they are still "real" but are just doing shady stunts to try and take over the market for lack of a better description

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welp gotta figure out how to cancel my order now. Its not as obvious as I thought it would be. Hopefully I dont have to go through my bank since they force you to get a new debit card which takes over a week to arrive.

Maybe with some luck they are still "real" but are just doing shady stunts to try and take over the market for lack of a better description
What worries me about your order, is you ordered both units bundled, and said they are mailing it to you first of November. Where the Mig site claims the Dumper won't be shipping out till end of November.

Reactions: CAPSBOY

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What worries me about your order, is you ordered both units bundled, and said they are mailing it to you first of November. Where the Mig site claims the Dumper won't be shipping out till end of November.
Thats a fair point, but as long as they still deliver it I'm happy. Even if they are just being sleazy.

(unless I'm misunderstanding and they are looking to be a straight scam and actually arent getting units)

Reactions: BigOnYa

Mthodmn101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

prob just shady but will find in 2 weeks when orders should start shipping. removing paypal is probably smart tho

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
after taking 30 seconds to click on the giant banner that has migswitch on it, taking 10 seconds to click on the twitter post, another 10 seconds to go to THEIR OFFICIAL SITE, and then finally another 10, i can tell you it appears on this list of official resellers..... its exhausting taking less than a minute to use my brain i see why no one else did.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1